PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Rachisbae
04-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Hello there,
My name is Nathan or Nate or Natedog or xcode5 or Rachisbae whatever you prefer haha.
I haven't actually ever done an introduction to any website so excuse me if this is stupid

I like starting off playing legit in games getting a feel enjoying myself then as soon as it gets boring just go all out with cheats haha, I mainly like playing FPS and MMP games
I love my music and have recently graduated from HS, yeah not much of an accomplishment but meh
Over the last 6 months I have started training to join a band, but with the way things are looking I might have to postpone that little dream
I have not seen such a good community in a long time which is what mainly drew me to AJ I have been here as a guest quite a lot just watching as things unfold and grow and finally decided to give it a shot and over the last 3 days I have enjoyed my time here
Staff are quick and very helpful, everyone here has common sense!

But anyway I used to do YT videos as a hobby so I have a little bit of experience in editing, GFX and VFX

Kudos for looking at this enjoy the rest of your day bruhs

John
04-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Welcome to Aimjunkies mate! hope you enjoy your time here!

Saum
04-09-2015, 04:13 AM
Welcome to AimJunkies! If you have experience with video editing you could always apply for our video editing team! :) Apply here if you wanted: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f180/video-team-applications-23113/

Rachisbae
04-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Can't apply until DayZ SA comes out again, not a sub member :P

Deluxe
04-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Can't apply until DayZ SA comes out again, not a sub member :P

No worries.