PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Hack Review

Autismhorse
04-16-2015, 06:19 AM
Cheats worked well. Detected after 72 hours only running ESP and normal gameplay.

100% detected.

Josh
04-16-2015, 06:28 AM
Sir I'm truly sorry about your ban but the cheat is not detected, we have over 100 h1z1 subscribers, if it was detected you wouldn't be the only one getting banned. You were most likely banned by an admin spectating your game play. Yes you were using ESP only and thats pretty easy to tell if someone is spectating you.

Autismhorse
04-16-2015, 07:14 AM
Called for a team of four people and was the only one banned. Only played a couple of 2 hour sessions and the ban came through tonight after the patch (I didn't play post-patch) I'd look into it though. Not upset though, you cheat, your gonna get banhammered pretty fast these days.

Nick47
04-16-2015, 07:40 AM
Called for a team of four people and was the only one banned. Only played a couple of 2 hour sessions and the ban came through tonight after the patch (I didn't play post-patch) I'd look into it though. Not upset though, you cheat, your gonna get banhammered pretty fast these days.

We are always monitoring bans and detections sir. Not to worry, the cheat is currently undetected but we will keep an eye on it :D

xephan
04-16-2015, 01:41 PM
i wanna watch one of these moderators stream one day and see if they are right that its undetected, but till then its all a lie and detected

We have not and will never lie to you about any detections. You are mistaken in this matter, and just to clarify this further; What you made was not a review. We understand your frustration, but I can and will once again assure you that our cheat is NOT detected.
Were you sure to follow our every exact advice as well as our guides as for how to inject, use and avoid getting banned?

jume1
04-19-2015, 02:10 AM
I'm siding with autismhorse. I used esp only and then aimbot 2 zombies, that weren't obvious kills. They could hand easily been legit shots. And the esp wasn't even necessary. I ran through the forest and only gathered wood and killed animals. No aimbot on animals. Ran around for about an hour, then logged. Later that night i got an email saying i was banned. I gave it a second chance and bought the game again, same use of the bot, and sure enough, ban again the same day. You may think the cheats are undetected but i assure you they aren't. I'm s veteran of this website and how to use the cheats. Never had any issues on any games except h1z1

MULISHA
04-19-2015, 03:32 AM
I'm siding with autismhorse. I used esp only and then aimbot 2 zombies, that weren't obvious kills. They could hand easily been legit shots. And the esp wasn't even necessary. I ran through the forest and only gathered wood and killed animals. No aimbot on animals. Ran around for about an hour, then logged. Later that night i got an email saying i was banned. I gave it a second chance and bought the game again, same use of the bot, and sure enough, ban again the same day. You may think the cheats are undetected but i assure you they aren't. I'm s veteran of this website and how to use the cheats. Never had any issues on any games except h1z1Sir you may be a veteran of this, not changing your IP address after being banned is your first mistake and change your OS name as well.

Regards,
Mulisha

MULISHA
04-19-2015, 03:34 AM
Called for a team of four people and was the only one banned. Only played a couple of 2 hour sessions and the ban came through tonight after the patch (I didn't play post-patch) I'd look into it though. Not upset though, you cheat, your gonna get banhammered pretty fast these days.Sir you as well change your IP and OS Name. One other thing found your steam account with the same name of yours here. That's not very smart sir.

Regards,
Mulisha

titz
04-25-2015, 02:42 AM
the cheat is detected

titz
04-25-2015, 02:49 AM
first time using it I asked guidance oh what was safe to use from admin he told me to use fly hack to move to my friends I pressed the fly key and got insta banned. was my first and last time using h1z1 hacks my only regret is not testing it on an alt account now I have to change me ip and os name and do some ****ty bypass to play the game