PDA

View Full Version : Reign of Kings Review

fdfcool
04-24-2015, 07:07 AM
Reign of Kings Review by Fdfcool

Hello! First of all I want to thank AimJunkies for being such an amazing service with a very helpful support service.

The Reign of Kings hack is simply great. I don't use it to gain an advantage over other players, but purely to manage my server, and it is really great.
It does everything that a normal admin can do, and then more! It's a shame that as a server admin, you get less tools than a hack provides.
The ESP makes it easy to spot is someone is flyhacking, and the item list is way better than the clunky admin /give command. Being able to separate invisibilty mode and fly mode is also great, as the /fly command does both things and there is no way to just either go invisible or to fly. The slay function is also great when you need to check someones inventory or just simply kill them, as there is no way to do that for a server admin.
The Light function is also great, giving you vision if you're following a potential rulebreaker at night (if the ESP is not enough).

Some additions which would be great (already spoke to live support, and they said these changes are in development):

A save setting. Having fly mode on left shift just results in an instant death, as left shift is also the sprint key, so there is no way to slow down and land gently.
Crosshair for the kill key. I've killed the wrong target so many times because the aiming is completely retarded in 3rd person.
Hotkeys for invis mode (and other things).
Make the item filter function properly. At the moment it seems pretty random what you can filter.
Ability to toggle fly mode on off. Would be good for building, floating etc.

Hopefully I will not be banned at the next ban wave, even though I am prepared for a ban. I will not try to justify cheating even when I only use it to administrate.
All in all an excellent tool, both for administrating and cheating in general. I will continue my subscription to this hack for as long as needed until Reign of Kings developers equip server admins with a suffiecient toolset. I would recommend it to anyone who wants an easier and fun time in Reign of Kings (remember not to overdo it, or the game will lose it's value).

Summary: Very good hack, seems sufficiently polished. 9/10, recommended.

chok127
04-24-2015, 04:28 PM

Deluxe
04-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the review guys :thumbsup:

xNoisyBoy
04-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Very good Detailed Review. Much appreciated !

John
04-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the review! :)

Provocate
05-11-2015, 08:42 PM
is Alpha 12 detected?

Drakoni
05-11-2015, 08:48 PM
is Alpha 12 detected?

We only support up to the latest version, which would be Alpha 13 at this current time.

xNoisyBoy
05-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Thank you for your honest review :).