PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 ban bypass question.

Verdilo
05-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Hello all,

i will describe here my whole problem here. I was using one cheat (dont want to advert it so i am not gonna tell which exactly) and for pretty much long time because i was using rage mode pretty often. Ok, banned i knew it thats gonna happen because i abused it very hard. Decided to bought next copy and a new steam account + new DB account and i get banned after first 3-4hrs of game in my first day i guess because after this game i loged in next day and i saw this:

Imgur (http://imgur.com/c6BZCgQ)

The same situation in next 2 new accounts so i decided to stop and think about it. I couldnt recover my password and that's all. That's how this banned/suspension looks like. What type of ban is this example? IP, hwid, or another one? And if i am gonna buy aimjunkies cheat for h1z1 i am gonna be able to play longer
and not be banned after first day of playing? I will mention that this cheat which i was using had hwid spoofer or something like this but i dont now if was working when i get banned again and again?

Please answer me if its worth it to buy it and i am gonna be able to play for a longer time...

Regards.

xtwix2x
05-01-2015, 10:14 PM
Hello all,

i will describe here my whole problem here. I was using one cheat (dont want to advert it so i am not gonna tell which exactly) and for pretty much long time because i was using rage mode pretty often. Ok, banned i knew it thats gonna happen because i abused it very hard. Decided to bought next copy and a new steam account + new DB account and i get banned after first 3-4hrs of game in my first day i guess because after this game i loged in next day and i saw this:

Imgur (http://imgur.com/c6BZCgQ)

The same situation in next 2 new accounts so i decided to stop and think about it. I couldnt recover my password and that's all. That's how this banned/suspension looks like. What type of ban is this example? IP, hwid, or another one? And if i am gonna buy aimjunkies cheat for h1z1 i am gonna be able to play longer
and not be banned after first day of playing? I will mention that this cheat which i was using had hwid spoofer or something like this but i dont now if was working when i get banned again and again?

Please answer me if its worth it to buy it and i am gonna be able to play for a longer time...

Regards.

From what you're describing it looks like you either got a IP or a HWID ban. Once our cheat is updated, you will be able to purchase the cheat and play whenever and however you'd like. Of course you will have to go through the steps of getting a new IP and going through our HWID bypass guide. If you're having trouble with the bypass, you can come onto our Live Support (http://live.aimjunkies.com/phplive.php?d=0&btn=1350942520&onpage=hphp%3A%2F%2Fwww.aimjunkies.com%2Fforums%2F forum.php&title=BF3%20Cheats-MW3%20Cheats%2FHacks%2FAimbots-Warfighter%20Cheats&theme=&js_name=&js_email=&widget=0&custom=) or Teamspeak (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/teamspeak-information-2136/) and our staff can help you further.

xtwix2x
05-01-2015, 10:40 PM
you still need a new game for this though right? lol I assume but hey can't hurt to ask, so it's not really a bypass as much as it is a new account ban preventative measure?

The best way to get pass a HWID and a IP ban is to start fresh on everything, this includes the account as well.

Verdilo
05-02-2015, 06:22 AM
Thanks for answering. So if this bypass is really gonna help me i will buy it in next 2 days because now my bank is closed :P. I know some ppl which were using the same cheat as me having the same problem after their first ban. They are ban automatically after first 3-4 hrs of gaming and they dont know what to do, they changing IP, spoofer inside the cheat and they still get instant banned...

Edit.

and one more, i dont think that i got ip banned because can load h1z1.com site.

One more question:

If i will buy 1-day trial acces to the h1z1 cheat i am gonna be able to test this whole bypass ban too? I will get the acces to all threads with this ban bypass tutorial for 1 day?

Loz
05-19-2015, 04:51 AM
Как мне обойте бан чит есть!?