PDA

View Full Version : Aim Junkie Overdose Pkg VIP Access review

Aeneas
05-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Aim Junkie Overdose Pkg VIP Access Review

This will basically have a quick overview on what I've used the past week or so. I am a new customer.

Reign Of Kings

Pros

- Everything

Cons

- Drops about 30 or so frames. Normally run on "ultra" with 60fps constant, with hack loaded I get between 25-35fps.

Construtive Criticsm

- At long distance it is hard to aim the "Insta Kill", maybe the ability to write in the player name could prove beneficial for some cases.
- Spawn item Stacks (again not a massive issue, but spawning wood in at stacks of 100 instead of 1000 can be quite annoying).

9/10 because of the fps drops, but nothing major.
tbh no need to bring back godmode either.

Warface EU/NA

Pros
- Worked fine but I couldn't move in-game (see Cons)...

Cons
- When the cheat was loaded my keyboard stopped responding in-game and in the options menu (so i couldn't change the in-game keybinds) or move in-game, yet the lobby chat worked fine and after loading into a match I could still use the windows keys (alt + f4, Alt + Ctrl + Del... etc...)

Maybe I overlooked something, but I cba to figure it out >_> 8/10

Skill - Special Force 2

No need for a Pros / Cons here, everything worked flawlessly except an option to change the aimbot key, the trigger bot key was modifyable, but not the aimbot. (I may have overlooked an option here) 9/10

Insurgency

Again, no cons from me here, everything worked flawlessly, 10/10.

GTA V Online

Pros
- Amazing apart from the cons...

Cons

- Aimbot would auto aim at friendlies in TDM.
- FoV slider seemed really weird and didn't seem to be accurate at all.

Constructive Criticism

- Add a silent aim, so the camera/character doesn't just spin around (must look dodgy to other people).

6/10

Overall Review so far
- Amazing cheats, most of the ones I've tried so far are flawless.
- The staff support is amazing on live chat and in TeamSpeak. Very patient and understanding, even though they must go through the same thing every single time someone has a small problem ^^

- Overall rating of the subscription I purchased 9/10.
- Value for money so far 10/10.

Cheat's I will be using and reviewing soon....
- CS:GO
- LoL

The way it's looking I will most likely re-sub in the 3 weeks or so time I have left, if anything changes I will most likely update here and then bump the thread (if allowed).
Thanks to all the coders/programmers and support staff so far, I can see why you pay for private hacks like this and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

O/S
<- Fully updated and legit Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

P.S. Is there anywhere I can suggest/request A cheat for a game you currently do not support? (obviously I understand that it doesn't mean it will be made etc etc... But there might be some interest)

MONGLER
05-02-2015, 01:33 AM
This is awesome we appreciate this sir. Glad you're enjoying yourself here.

Regards,
Mulisha