PDA

View Full Version : My honest CS:GO cheat review.

DogeDude
05-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Hello. This is my review of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive cheat by Optix.

I bought the 24 Hour Overdose test to try the cheat out, and i really like it. It's simple to use, it's well coded and it's cheap.
However, i had some problems towards the end of my night with me getting kicked from competitive matches with the "Your system is blocking the VAC" thing. I only had this problem when i started playing with 5 friends, not when i played solo.

AIMBOT:
I never really used the aimbot, simply because i wanted my account to not get banned.

SCORE:NaN/10

TRIGGERBOT:
It's okay. I only used it when i was AWPing and it did it's job. However, it didn't work one time so i had to reload the cheat which made it work again.

SCORE:8/10

AIM ASSIST:
I really enjoyed the Aim Assist. It really helped me hit the shots i have missed before. I was ofcourse called out once for doing an Headshot Ace down mid Inferno, but whatever.
I had no problem with the Aim Assist what so ever. It did it's job and it's well made. Good Job Optix.

SCORE:10/10

ACCURACY:
I did not really use this feature to much since i can control my sprays myself, and with Aim Assist it isn't always needed.

SCORE:NaN/10

VISUALS:
These settings are the settings i used the most. I like the chams. Enemies are easy to spot where ever you are on the map. (Dark or light).
I really only used the Chams since it's the safest for legit cheating, but the boxes were on spot once i tried them. No problems what so ever.

COLORS:
This feature is pretty neat. It's cool that you can pick whatever color you want for your teammates/enemies. Well done.

MISC:
I really only used "Tooltips" here, but the Autopistol is really fun. No one called me out once i played with it. It was fun, but to obvious if you are trying to play legit.
I did not try the spinbot and i did not try the Bunnyhop feature.

SCORE:9/10

PRICE:
I really liked the price once i looked at it. $10.95 is not bad.
I also really like the 24 Hour Overdose test, so you can always test before you buy the full thing. I will buy myself a subscription once i've tried out a couple of other providers.

SUPPORT:
I had to talk with a support (can't remember his/her's name currently) because of the DEP problem. It's still not fixed btw. But he/she was friendly and i really had no problems.

SCORE:8/10

WILL I RECOMMEND IT?
Yes! I will recommend it to people looking for cheats.

OVERALL SCORE: 9/10

Thank you for taking your time to read my review. I really hope you liked it!
xoxo
DogeDude

John
05-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the review!

Walmart
05-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Did aimjunkies suffer any vacbans in the recent waves?

John
05-04-2015, 07:44 PM
Did aimjunkies suffer any vacbans in the recent waves?

Yes we did, but we are now back up safe and undetected! :)