PDA

View Full Version : how do you make the aimbot not switching other targets?

mark33
05-11-2015, 04:31 PM
ye soon i wil be a member once i have my new pc is there away once you killed a guy with you aimkey that it doesend switch to another target to look it more legit?

John
05-11-2015, 04:44 PM
ye soon i wil be a member once i have my new pc is there away once you killed a guy with you aimkey that it doesend switch to another target to look it more legit?

Stop holding down the aimkey and you will be fine. You can also change how fast the aimbot will move to the next target.

xephan
05-11-2015, 04:45 PM
It would help to know which game.. And also this isnt quite off topic, but rather a pre sale question. Will move as soon as we know which game

mark33
05-11-2015, 04:55 PM
It would help to know which game.. And also this isnt quite off topic, but rather a pre sale question. Will move as soon as we know which game

its for all games i have alot of games ye i know release the aimkey would stop fire but sometimes you hold it for longer then when the enemy is down and then it switch automaticly to the next target but that is what i dont want once i start cheating again

Deluxe
05-11-2015, 05:52 PM
its for all games i have alot of games ye i know release the aimkey would stop fire but sometimes you hold it for longer then when the enemy is down and then it switch automaticly to the next target but that is what i dont want once i start cheating again

Sir, just for my information what is your real forum name on AJ as you do not have an active subscription on AJ on the account your on as of right now.

mark33
05-12-2015, 05:33 AM
Sir, just for my information what is your real forum name on AJ as you do not have an active subscription on AJ on the account your on as of right now.

i wil take a sub once i have my new pc i dont wanna buy now hacks and then a week later pay for a hw id reset because im going to buy my new pc around 22th of the month 23th:)

xxalkopopsx
05-12-2015, 05:49 AM
you can set the FOV and it's not switching to a enemy that isn't within the FOV. Otherwise you can use Smooth Aim, it helps you, that the aimbot looks legit.

TeHb_
05-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Я не получил чит,оплатил и вот 20 мин уже жду

mark33
05-12-2015, 05:27 PM

i dont understand what your saying:)

Deluxe
05-12-2015, 05:34 PM

What method of payment did you use?