PDA

View Full Version : To quote another customer

Thirdtry
01-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi all,

well this isn't exactly a User review of this site (hope this is the right forum though), I don't have much experience with Aimjunkies although the Hack I used works really good so far.
I'm not really the person to cheat on a regular basis, I'm rather more interested in tecnical stuff what the hack is capable off and well sometimes test it Altough it kinda ruins the game for me if I use it too long, gets boring.
But I tested a lot of different Hacks in the last days, mostly for BF3, I don't want to list them all here but I also bought a hack from [Other Hacksite].
So the thing is I didn't agreed to the conditions the program needs to run (needs to disable UAC) so I asked for a refund in their forums, also mentioned your site for comparison.
I got instantly banned for advertising and no more info whatsoever about any refund. I couldn't even use the hack anymore since I was banned. I reregistered and made a new post asking what the problem is and if I can get a refund again. So I got banned again (I really asked politly in this post).
Well end of the story is that I will sue them if they don't answer my Paypal claim for a refund in 20 Days.
I really hope Aimjunkies (although it is a hacking site) is better in Customer Service and not complete retards and rippoffs like [Other Hacksite].

Merry X-Mas and regards

PeterPWN

I'm getting the same damn treatment and they just keep banning me!
I want an explanation not mother ****ing ban!

SKID
01-14-2012, 11:30 AM
come to teamspeak if you want to talk....

FataL
01-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Herpa Derp I smell another ban?

Thirdtry
01-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Oh no I'm taking screenshots of every moment I want other people to read this or at least have a 1 to 1 chat with an admin.

TheHitman
01-14-2012, 11:32 AM
come to teamspeak if you want to talk....

Read above..

Thirdtry
01-14-2012, 11:33 AM
How can I when I do not have access to the team speak page! for the ip address and information

TheHitman
01-14-2012, 11:34 AM
How can I when I do not have access to the team speak page! for the ip address and information

ts11.gameservers.com:9121

SKID
01-14-2012, 11:35 AM
ts ts11.gameservers.com:9121

johnloltz
01-14-2012, 11:35 AM
our TS IP address ts11.gameservers.com:9121

download it here link: TeamSpeak - Downloads (http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads)