PDA

View Full Version : My Experience. RoK hack

sectum
05-23-2015, 04:14 AM
I bought the 24h acces to try it on Reign of Kings.

First day. The loader only is trouble and a pain in the ass.. It crashes every single time whatever I do. Try a couple of other games. Crashes there too..
So lets go to the live support : Quick, helpfull and trying to help me in anyway they can.. but sadly. No results.

Now its 23-5-2015 and the game updates. The 12 hour that was left for the 24h acces to work is gone completly. There is no ETA on the hack, which is understandable. But the mod helping on TS just simply says : Sorry.
No more helping, no added time once this hack works. Simply Sorry. Money is never given back ofcourse here.

So in the end i spend most of the time getting a hack to work which i paid for only to notice it won't work.

Nick47
05-23-2015, 04:26 AM
The 24 hour sub is for all of our cheats sir, not just 1 cheat. We do not add time to packages because there are other cheats you can play with as well, however there were some issues with ROK and windows 7 recently so i can understand where you are coming from. Due to this issue, i am willing to give you the 24 hour sub once ROK is back up. So once the cheat is back up, send me a pm and i will sort it out. Keep in mind, this is a one time offer only. We do not do this but i am only doing it because there was an issue with ROK recently.

sectum
05-23-2015, 04:33 AM
Thank you sir. Faith in aimjunkies restored :)

Harmsway360
05-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Nick47 i just asked the help guy the same thing and he told me he couldnt do that since it was against the rules. i bought the 24 hour package for the same reason ROK. its basically sitting on my desktop unused since its down... but hey its whatever...

Deluxe
05-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Nick47 i just asked the help guy the same thing and he told me he couldnt do that since it was against the rules. i bought the 24 hour package for the same reason ROK. its basically sitting on my desktop unused since its down... but hey its whatever...

Sir, when you purchase the 24 hour TRIAL package it includes ALL 60+ cheats that we offer.

Harmsway360
05-23-2015, 09:59 PM
I bought it for rok use

Deluxe
05-23-2015, 10:06 PM
I bought it for rok use

I understand that, but cheat's have issues / bugs just as anything else out there. If you want me I could notify you buy Via PM when ever RoK is going to be fixed / working fine.
While that happens you can use any of the other 60+ cheat's in your loader. There are a lot of Free to Play games that have cheat's as well!

sectum
05-24-2015, 07:21 AM
I can understand it includes all the cheats, but there is no trial version for RoK only, or we have to pay 6 times the money to figure out if it works or not. That's why I and i guess the other guy bought the 24h acces. Just to see if it works.

Anyway, buying 1 month package because i believe in you guys now that you help when needed.

Harmsway360
05-27-2015, 12:03 PM
lol didnt help me much just took my money

FreshMan
05-27-2015, 12:23 PM
The RoK is currently down for purchase. So if you buy the overdose package you have acess to other cheats as well.