PDA

View Full Version : Reign of Kings & Patches

bigmantis420
05-26-2015, 06:52 PM
I was wondering how well the Reign of Kings hack has been standing up to patches. That is, after each patch has the hack broken and needed to be fixed or does it function fine? Seeing as a patch is upcoming within a couple of weeks or so and considering the hack is down for an indefinite amount of time for windows 7 users, I'm wondering if I'm just better off spending my money on something else.

Deluxe
05-26-2015, 07:02 PM
I was wondering how well the Reign of Kings hack has been standing up to patches. That is, after each patch has the hack broken and needed to be fixed or does it function fine? Seeing as a patch is upcoming within a couple of weeks or so and considering the hack is down for an indefinite amount of time for windows 7 users, I'm wondering if I'm just better off spending my money on something else.

RoK is having issues with Windows 7 at the current time, and it is being looked into by the coder. There is no known time of when it would be back up and running all though.

bigmantis420
05-26-2015, 07:07 PM
That isn't what I asked about.

Deluxe
05-26-2015, 07:14 PM
That isn't what I asked about.

Further then that everything going good on RoK, except on what I said regarding Windows 7 having issue and the coder looking into it.

bigmantis420
05-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Just to clarify then: in the past no patches have broken the hack?

Deluxe
05-26-2015, 07:27 PM
Just to clarify then: in the past no patches have broken the hack?

No there where patches that have broke / patched the cheat in the future..