PDA

View Full Version : CSGO Been baning people since I left?

simonlooo
05-29-2015, 05:12 PM
Simple question. I have stop playing csgo back in january 2015 and now its nearly june. I want to ask is are there any ban waves happened during that time? Did anyone got ban? PLEASE be honest im going to buy again regardless. so pls be honest with me. Also can someone post me the legit settings for the aimbot i cant find the thread like i said ive been here 6 months ago :D

xtwix2x
05-29-2015, 05:39 PM
There was a detection on March 27th but we've updated the cheat since there and now it's been working great ever since. It's still currently undetected and working as intended. As for legit settings, you can check out this thread (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/legit-settings-customers-staff-68905/).

simonlooo
05-29-2015, 05:44 PM
There was a detection on March 27th but we've updated the cheat since there and now it's been working great ever since. It's still currently undetected and working as intended. As for legit settings, you can check out this thread (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/legit-settings-customers-staff-68905/).
Ty :)
did people get ban on that ban wave? did they get ban for injecting the hack or they got ban for going full retard on the aimbot?

xtwix2x
05-29-2015, 05:47 PM
Yes, people did get banned due to the cheat being detected.

simonlooo
05-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Yes, people did get banned due to the cheat being detected.
Did they get ban for injecting? also do you guys still do this once theres reports of bans u disable the hack automatically?

xtwix2x
05-29-2015, 06:00 PM
Did they get ban for injecting? also do you guys still do this once theres reports of bans u disable the hack automatically?

Yes, they got banned for injecting the cheat. When we take down a cheat, it's either because the cheat needs updating. We have our testing team confirm it's causing issues, then we take it down if it is.

simonlooo
05-29-2015, 06:12 PM
Yes, they got banned for injecting the cheat. When we take down a cheat, it's either because the cheat needs updating. We have our testing team confirm it's causing issues, then we take it down if it is.
holy so people got ban for just injecting the cheat that is risky is there a way to know when theres a ban wave so people wont use the hack till later?

xtwix2x
05-29-2015, 06:27 PM
There is no way you can tell when a detection happens until people start reporting it. I suggest you keep an eye out on the forums.

simonlooo
05-29-2015, 06:42 PM
ty one last question can you post your legit settings on here please? your on is outdated i really apprecaote your final help i will donate to you :D

xtwix2x
05-29-2015, 07:01 PM
ty one last question can you post your legit settings on here please? your on is outdated i really apprecaote your final help i will donate to you :D

How is it outdated? I've already updated the thread when the cheat was updated.