PDA

View Full Version : My RoK experience

Hjorvir
05-30-2015, 07:09 AM
Well then, after deciding to quit on RoK for having a very fuzzy banning policy (Banning 1 legit account along with the one I use for injecting hacks) I thought I might as well give you a review of my experience with the AJ RoK hack:

- The Loader: The loader runs smoothly most of the time. A few times you could find yourself clueless, when the loader itself crashes upon logging in and you're thinking "Geez, what problem could it be this time?" only to find it working after you close Windows Live Mail.

- Ease of use: Yup, pretty much self explanatory. You select a hack, inject it as said in the corresponding forum, use the key given to activate the menu and boom.

- Uptime of the cheat: Well, I'm a Windows 8.1 user so uptime was great for me. Although there's a small gap that was around half a week for every update, I find it hard to say that updates were slow.

- Features: Pretty much everything I was looking for, I wasn't going to be a huge trouble maker, so kill-all and kill aren't necessary for me. ESP and Item spawning worked like a charm.

- Detectability: Well, I'm not too sure. I didn't get banned using it during Alpha 11, 12 and 13 I believe. Versions prior most likely didn't get banned as well. Not sure how it's going to be in the future, but not needing a new account for over a month of using it seems okay to me.

- Customizability: I wish configurations would stick, so that for instance fly mode is deactivated by default. Surely, however, it's easy enough to tick a few boxes and be happy. :D

Overall, 5 out of the total of 6 categories are mostly positive. There's a few kinks that would definately make the thing easier to use, but as for now, I wouldn't want another.

blackrazor92
05-31-2015, 10:06 AM
My experience is quite bad... since i just wanted to log in on a server and im banned by EAC... While AimJunkies claimed it was undetected..

shawn101
05-31-2015, 11:10 AM
My experience is quite bad... since i just wanted to log in on a server and im banned by EAC... While AimJunkies claimed it was undetected..

The hack is currently down atm and is being worked on