PDA

View Full Version : APB: Reloaded Hack Questions/Advice

tetratetsuya
06-01-2015, 02:08 AM
Heeeeeeeeey everybody~

Before I start, this may be the wrong location for the thread, and if that is the case I apologize and i'll move it myself but in any case let's get to the point here:

I've actually bought one of the hacks listed most specifically for well yea, APB. And I was VERY satisfied with it. ........Well at least till I got banned. But that was mainly because of me since I was being too flippin obvious with the aimbot. So I wanna try your guys cheats once more since it's summer vacation, but before I go up and buy another subscription, can someone PUH-LEASE give me advice on what and what not to do as I use the program? Such as when should I activate the cheat, what features I should avoid if I wanna look closest to legit to everybody, and etc? Proper etiquette, procedure, the works yadayada, you probably get the idea.

And if it's possible can anybody try to inform me on how the FinalFight mechanic thinks? Sorry for my nooby-vibes i'm giving off here.

roblozs
06-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Heeeeeeeeey everybody~

Before I start, this may be the wrong location for the thread, and if that is the case I apologize and i'll move it myself but in any case let's get to the point here:

I've actually bought one of the hacks listed most specifically for well yea, APB. And I was VERY satisfied with it. ........Well at least till I got banned. But that was mainly because of me since I was being too flippin obvious with the aimbot. So I wanna try your guys cheats once more since it's summer vacation, but before I go up and buy another subscription, can someone PUH-LEASE give me advice on what and what not to do as I use the program? Such as when should I activate the cheat, what features I should avoid if I wanna look closest to legit to everybody, and etc? Proper etiquette, procedure, the works yadayada, you probably get the idea.

And if it's possible can anybody try to inform me on how the FinalFight mechanic thinks? Sorry for my nooby-vibes i'm giving off here.

Hello and welcome to AimJunkies!
So, to answer your question If you wanna look legit Lower your setting, like the Aimbot FOV set that to a low number like I use 1 or 2 FOV, I would also suggest you turn off All ESP/Wallhacks. As far as "FairFight" it evaluates players' gameplay actions and Make it a FairFight for everyone. Players' actions are tested against multiple statistical markers to identify cheating as it occurs. FairFight crosschecks these indicators using objective server-side reporting tools and takes action when both approaches correlate to cheating. So if you are Number 1 on your team every game and are 60-0 KDR then you'll be banned quickly. If you play smart and learn to Die you'll be fine.

So to sum this up, turn off all of the cheat and only enable what you need like a low FOV aimbot / Aim assist.

tetratetsuya
06-01-2015, 03:27 AM
Ahh~ thanks man. I probably knew all that but hey, it's good to have clearance y'know?

But what exactly is the reason you would suggest turning off the wallhacks?

And if you or anyone else can explain to me when I should enable the hack? I've dug around, and there are people saying that I need to enable it before I log in or in the 'district', and I shouldn't do it during a loading screen?

CptPat
06-01-2015, 12:01 PM
ignore

bytmercout123
06-19-2015, 05:07 PM
Been using APB on main account for months now I would go with these settings

-Aimbot On
-Auto Aim On
-Fov 5
-Smooth Aim 10+ I use 12
-Dont turn on the Radars leave those off.
-Triggerbot On - Delay 0
-Dont use No recoil or No Spread