PDA

View Full Version : Anime!

Azzystorm
06-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Just a fun idea for people who want to watch a new anime. Post the name of your favorite and least favorite animes and for what reasons and make a note if the English dub is complete trash! Don't forget to rate out of 10!!!
Ex.
Attack on Titan ~ Love the action and quirky comedy with a GREAT story 10/10 would recommend
Black Butler ~ Super popular anime but in my opinion is much better in English because it helps with immersion 9/10
Naruto ~ Way to generic and over hyped i felt like it was a bad version of DBZ 3/10

xNoisyBoy
06-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Naruto ~ Got into Naruto last year around January and I really love the suspense and emotional atmosphere of it. The English Dub is great just wish they would release it faster :(. 10/10 Recommended

Dragon Ball Z ~ Why ? Because its DBZ xD I fell in love with it when I was about 6 and its movies in the recent years have been great and im looking forward to the revival of Frieza Movie :). 9/10 Recommended

Sword Art Online ~ This is a great anime it has great visuals, and had some pretty kick ass fight scenes. The only downfall is I think there is only 3 seasons. 5/10 Recommended

bytmercout123
06-24-2015, 11:33 AM
- Sword Art Online
- Kaze No Stigma
- Naruto
- Attack on Titan
- Death Note
- Soul Eater

These are all great animes to watch, Recommend all them highly 10/10 great animes

scarletblanks
06-24-2015, 10:48 PM
Death Parade .