PDA

View Full Version : Just a shout out to the staff / mods

IIS1cknessI
06-02-2015, 01:12 AM
Didn't see anywhere else to post this, dunno if any will even see it.

Just thanking you guys for all of the hard work you put in whether its coding, moderating, replying to every thread politely with info etc etc. I know I couldn't put up with all of the uninformed people that come after every ban wave, or be able to code these cheats to stay as undetected for so long.

May not ever see it on the forums, but, I'm sure a lot of us that lurk here are thankful for your constant quality support over the last few years, wouldn't recommend any other site as long as you guys cover the game :D

gnolsemajleahcim
06-02-2015, 01:16 AM

Just thanking you guys for all of the hard work you put in whether its coding, moderating, replying to every thread politely with info etc etc. I know I couldn't put up with all of the uninformed people that come after every ban wave, or be able to code these cheats to stay as undetected for so long.

May not ever see it on the forums, but, I'm sure a lot of us that lurk here are thankful for your constant quality support over the last few years, wouldn't recommend any other site as long as you guys cover the game :D

>Didn't see anywhere else to post this, dunno if any will even see it.

We see everything!

Thank-you for the kind words, I will make sure everyone else will see this.

shawn101
06-02-2015, 01:18 AM

We are happy to have helped you and we always try our best :) and hope that you continue and enjoy your stay at AimJunckies