PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with bad teammates on CS:GO

PromisQ
06-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Today i played a placement match on my smurf and lost the match, the enemy team crushed us pretty bad, maybe they were cheating i didn't even put much thought into it, because my team wasn't the best.

So what you guys do, when you get low skilled players on your team? rage hack, or just keep using legit settings, and eventually give up the match?

nchawk
06-05-2015, 12:54 PM
I usually keep on with the legit settings. It's actually not a bad thing to lose a game on occasion, it adds validity to your account. Rage hacking will only lead to Overwatch reports, which can expeditiously get you banned. Just chill, go with the flow, and accept the loss. Move on to the next game and forget about it :).

Josh
06-06-2015, 09:42 AM
lol i go ragehack, Csgo is so cheap to buy now anyway.

Ditto

PromisQ
06-06-2015, 10:50 AM
I was just wondering what people would do in this situation, i have never rage cheated in CS:GO, don't really see the fun in it, i didn't think about it till a few minutes after the match ended.

shawn101
06-06-2015, 03:10 PM
i would take the lose and just win the next game some cheaters dont like to lose and they go ful blalent lol

Zombie Baby
06-07-2015, 03:57 AM
I was just wondering what people would do in this situation, i have never rage cheated in CS:GO, don't really see the fun in it, i didn't think about it till a few minutes after the match ended.

It is totally up to you. But in my opinion just take the loss. Its not always bad to lost a match (Sure you lose elo, but it makes you look more legit) Also rage hacking gets your "OverWatched" (because of the reports) in a matter of time so be careful if you are contemplating this.

CptPat
06-07-2015, 10:28 AM
I personally raise my settings slightly but not full on rage, id rather take a loss than a OW or VAC ban