PDA

View Full Version : APB: Reloaded Questions[Again]

tetratetsuya
06-07-2015, 08:17 PM
FYI: Sorry for my noobiness >_<;

So i've asked a number of questions over here about using the trainers in the game, and only like 1/3 of what I asked was answered and the rest were just.....not even mentioned at all. Not that i'm really complaining of course, I mean it -was- in the middle of the night afterall or something. And I am in fact grateful that someone even attempted to help me at all.

What i'm trying to get after is just that before I buy once more one of your wonderful and delectable choices you offer in this here site, I need to get things cleared up here.

Here's a few questions:

1:Is it even worth buying it again? Is it even possible for a game to detect you using esp/wallhack? Even if the players aren't even onto you?
Reason why I asked that is because i've read a couple of posts about using cheats in that game in some other forums, it mentioned people receiving the other end of the banhammer. Despite that all they ever did was use the wallhack features of certain trainers and 'claimed' to not be obvious. I know you can't exactly be sure on what the company over at GamersFirst has up their sleeve, but all there seems to be under effect is the FairFight mechanic. Then there's controversy that it works, it doesn't work, it works but just not the way we expect it to and currently know of. I don't know. It'd be nice if someone out there can at least try throw some sort of information about this if it's even possible.

2:What is the proper loading procedure when using cheats?
I've read a little bit around here too and noticed that someone says that you should activate the cheat before logging in, another one says you do it when you're actually in the game. And some other one mentions not to ever turn it on at a loading screen. Anybody have insight about that? Does it even matter? I know I can just make a dummy account, but hey, if someone knows about it? Why the hell not ask from their perspective?

3:Is there some sort of proper etiquette or procedure that I should follow someone could give me to minimize the chances of being on the radar?
Like what should I do before activating it, exiting the game, or something similar to that nature?

Drakoni
06-07-2015, 08:27 PM
1: Yes, you can get banned for watching players through walls. FairFight tracks this and there are even in-game administrators who will spectate you. The ESP does work 100% as intended, but you need to train yourself to use it only as information of a player. Wait until you know 100% that they are there, be it via sound or via radar them showing up. If they are prestige/bountied then by all means go after them as they will always show on the radar to my knowledge.

2: Run the loader as administrator and inject during the splash screen ( the box that shows up before the game goes full screened ) and from there set your settings at the login screen.

3: Do not be obvious of any sort. FairFight is very aggressive and so are the in-game administrators. If you are obvious by their standards even just slightly you will get banned for it. Keep the FOV low, do not follow people through walls, and be very communicative with your team so you have information on the locations of enemies to reduce the chance of being caught.

tetratetsuya
06-07-2015, 08:33 PM
I appreciate the reply good sir.

But referring to #1, could you possibly elaborate more about that? I apologize, for some reason my mind criss-crosses a bit when you said to "use it only as information of a player".

Drakoni
06-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Basically if you are constantly following someone through the walls and you can not see them under any circumstance that would trigger FairFight as you are watching someone through what is called an occlusion. Doing something like that not only is obvious that you are cheating, but pretty easy to catch.

tetratetsuya
06-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Ah~ I see. Thanks a whole bunch for the clarification!

It seems that I got everything that I need from here, you got yourself another patron!

Let's just hope that I won't get me arse kicked the second I get it all plugged in, huh? Cheers~

Drakoni
06-07-2015, 08:58 PM
I wish you the best of luck on it and if you ever need help we are always here 24/7 to help you.

heslojekreslo
06-09-2015, 10:53 AM
I followed all steps that Drakoni provided. Even more aggresive like turning off hacks sometimes, but hey, thats what we pay for? Turning down the hack? However today I got banned, after 3 days. Thanks AimJunkies for providing such a piece full of crap. Hack itself? Masterpiece! But whats it is good for when we got banned all the time? Make hack cheaper or do not provide it at all. And stop telling peoples lies like hey, I was not banned so hack works good. Why everyone I know got banned with using ur hack? No matter if it was in 2013 or today. I do not know why I gaved you chance once again and payed for instant ban.

Peoples, advice for you, ask arund first, or pay for trial, dont just trow them 10€!