PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto 5 Sycore Edition

nothingbutthing
06-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Before i purchase Grand Theft Auto 5 Sycore Edition will i get ban easily from using it? cause you know the game is expensive and i don't want it to get banned. i will only mostly use it for story mode together with my friends. like if i use spawn money 40k bags or other features will i get banned?

Brugam3s
06-09-2015, 10:14 AM
From all of our knowledge it is not common to be banned. But remember that there still is a risk when using the cheat.

nothingbutthing
06-09-2015, 10:44 AM
From all of our knowledge it is not common to be banned. But remember that there still is a risk when using the cheat.

what if i only use it in my server with my friends instead of online? there's still risk of getting banned?

John
06-09-2015, 10:56 AM
what if i only use it in my server with my friends instead of online? there's still risk of getting banned?

It's an Online server so it's the same thing for all Online servers, Currently GTA 5 doesn't have a Anti-cheat but you do always take a risk when you cheat. People can report you or record you so be careful.

fujidin
06-10-2015, 10:41 AM
It's an Online server so it's the same thing for all Online servers, Currently GTA 5 doesn't have a Anti-cheat but you do always take a risk when you cheat. People can report you or record you so be careful.

Hi, does this cheat come with ScriptHook as a requirement? I'm interested in buying it.

kaspertheminer
06-11-2015, 03:53 PM
It changes the memory of the exe file
So you won't need SriptHookV

John
06-11-2015, 04:01 PM
Hi, does this cheat come with ScriptHook as a requirement? I'm interested in buying it.

No sir, Scripthook is not required.

sorkano
06-14-2015, 05:57 AM
hi, could you explain me how use spawn money 40k bags . it doesnt work with me. thank you

FiST
06-14-2015, 06:04 AM
Press Insert to open the Player Selection, use the Arrow Keys to navigate to your name
Press the home button to open the hack, and choose the feature to drop money bags

ZexinQin
08-14-2015, 03:29 AM

Hi, I have been banned from GTA Online.

I just used 'Zero to Hero script' and 'Spawn 40k money bags'. Then, 2 hours later i received the ban.

I don't think anyone has reported me. Can you tell me why I was banned?

itsborat
08-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Hi, I have been banned from GTA Online.

I just used 'Zero to Hero script' and 'Spawn 40k money bags'. Then, 2 hours later i received the ban.

I don't think anyone has reported me. Can you tell me why I was banned?

Probably because you gave yourself too much money. Was your ban permanent? I received a 10 day ban before for spawning money.