PDA

View Full Version : Hack Status

auzgamer
06-14-2015, 12:12 PM
i would like to suggest a little more communication between the admins and the rest of the community on the status of a hack. The CSGO hack has been so called "UPDATING" for the last 5 days and we get the same answer and i quote "i don't know there is no ETA":facepalm: i think maybe if you enlighten us a little on whats happening and or the progress of the "UPDATE" people might be a little happier. two buddies of mine brought the hack and has not been able to use it since they got it and have since purchased another hack from a different community which is currently working. anyway i know im not the only one thinking it but i thought i would share my thoughts.
peace

CptPat
06-14-2015, 12:17 PM
The CSGO cheat has only been down for 3 days, not 5. The reason we do not give ETA's is because if we give one and it is not fulfilled our customers will be even more upset and the ETA would be always changing if we gave one out and puts more pressure on the coder, we want the coder to work as fast as he can but without rushing things just to make our customers happy for a month then upset the next. If you want a good quality cheat you should understand be be patient for more than a few days.

Nimano
06-14-2015, 12:21 PM
It is just like CptPat stated. Keep in mind that for every 24 hours that the cheat is down; will be added back once the cheat is back up.
All we need is your patience, the coders are working really hard to get it updated & undetected, please remain patient with us.

Thank You.

Tritons
06-14-2015, 12:23 PM
We give that answer because that answer is true. We will and nor will we ever rush our coders to put out an hack, cause if you were to ever do that, it causes mistakes, which we also do not tolerate. What you an your friends do is your decision. Impatience can cause more problems then just a couple of people to leave, it can cause a drop in AJ reputation also, and that is something that we(AJ) do not want. What you and anyone else does is your and their decision, but we continue to provide the best for out customers sir.

xtwix2x
06-14-2015, 12:23 PM
The reason why we tell the customers that there is no known time is because literally there is no known time. We can't tell our customers a set time because if the product is not released by then, well you can imagine there will be thousands of angry customers. As for giving customers information on where the coder is at with the cheat currently, we do not release information of that sort either because due to the fact that any errors/unexpected situations can occur. You and your buddies are free to do what you want with your other cheat providers.

auzgamer
06-14-2015, 12:26 PM
This is what im talking about i did not know that every 24 hours its down you get a day added. Im not trying to rush anyone just simple suggesting a kind of progress stage if you get my drift.

xtwix2x
06-14-2015, 12:33 PM
This is what im talking about i did not know that every 24 hours its down you get a day added. Im not trying to rush anyone just simple suggesting a kind of progress stage if you get my drift.

I understand your curiosity and eagerness to use the cheat but keep in mind that the coder is working hard. CS:GO is our biggest product and for him to slack off when hundreds of thousands are waiting, it's not good for business. Remember what the support team has told you, we're will not ever tell a customer the progress or state of the cheat until given the coder/administrators say otherwise.

/Closed.

Nimano
06-14-2015, 12:33 PM
Okay. You are now aware of that. A progress stage can always change, and that is what we have been stating; a progress stage of the update is not possible, which is why we require our customer's patience.
Thank You.