PDA

View Full Version : Sycore's GTA V Cheat

PandaMayFire
06-15-2015, 08:58 AM
Well, here comes my honest review, it will be short, sweet, and to the point. This was my first time using any kind of aimbot or other kind of hack for the PC, I came from the Xbox not too long ago.

Setup: Downloading all the files I needed only took about 20 minutes total, setup was pain and hassle free.
Support: Support was fantastic, I got answers to any nagging questions I had in less than 30 minutes nearly every time, support was very good.
Cheat Support: After the update, it only took about a day to get everything up and running again, and the cheat was continuously upgraded with new features.
Security: I'm not sure if it's because the game doesn't really have an anti-cheat like VAC or not, I was never banned/suspended while using the cheat.
Price: From what I can see, every cheat on this site is less than $20 for a month, that's a great deal.

Rating: 10/10, will definitely buy again, but I plan on making a dummy account for other games I want to cheat on.

Zombie Baby
06-16-2015, 09:46 PM
Well a couple things for you.
One, you have Optix's version of the GTA V cheat, you can find Syc0re's version here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/grand-theft-auto-5-sycore-74662/.
Second, Glad to see you enjoy our cheats! :D Our coders try their hardest for you guys :)
Lastly, It is smart to make an alt account to cheat on, because if the cheats become detected you risk a ban, and dont want that showing up on your main profile.
But all in all, Good Luck and Have fun sir :)
-Zombie