PDA

View Full Version : Infestation Questions

MrJunkie
06-21-2015, 08:45 PM
I was wondering if theses cheats work on like private servers like newz infestionz etc

xtwix2x
06-21-2015, 09:19 PM
We only support the official servers from the game. Any servers that have custom anti-cheats or plugins will not be supported.

Metjuw
11-15-2015, 10:51 AM
As I was searching on your forums regarding newz and this was the only one I found.. Infestation: Newz is an emulator just like the one you have [WarZ SIAM] for sale in Infestation: Level 2. It recently got official so it's not like a private server.. will there be a cheat for it as I'm sure there will be a lot who would pay to get one including myself..

CptPat
11-15-2015, 12:18 PM
As I was searching on your forums regarding newz and this was the only one I found.. Infestation: Newz is an emulator just like the one you have [WarZ SIAM] for sale in Infestation: Level 2. It recently got official so it's not like a private server.. will there be a cheat for it as I'm sure there will be a lot who would pay to get one including myself..

If the suggestion gets enough +1's the coders and administrators will look into it, as of now we have no intentions of having one but it is added to our suggestion list.

Metjuw
11-15-2015, 12:34 PM
Thank you for taking it into consideration!

CptPat
11-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Thank you for taking it into consideration!

No problem sir, you can view our list here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f32/requested-games-77007/