PDA

View Full Version : afraid to buy the CSGOhack

jose321
06-26-2015, 02:48 PM
First sorry for my English I am from Argentina.
a few months ago always I bought the program but just a month after I stop playing csgo appeared many bans in csgo as steam Security increase in level 2 or 3, something told me so. I never had any ban when he played as only used the wall, and not noticeable who used it, ever want to play with the hack csgo obviously, but I'm afraid to buy it and give me ban, it is safe to buy the hack and not detected, or there is now a greater risk?

Drakoni
06-26-2015, 03:09 PM
With cheating there is always a risk you take to get banned, no matter how safe something may be there is ALWAYS that risk. As of right now the CSGO cheat is undetected and working as intended to VAC, but you can still get banned by OverWatch if you are obvious and need to take care when using the cheat.

James1990
06-28-2015, 07:40 AM
I kind of got the same problem, Overwatch is not the one i am afraid of, iknow how to cheat but if the hack gets VAC detected all the time then you just throw away your money on CS GO accounts,
i just keep an eye on the forums and maybe buy it soon if there are not many reports about VAC Bans,
Still wondering if AJ can keep it undetected for now.