PDA

View Full Version : CS GO hack

vegastad
07-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Hello, shouldent you change the status of the Cs Go hack since it doesnt work 99% of the times you try to inject it to the game..?

Overall when it works it's awsome. But the injector **** is really annoying since you most of the times have to redoing the process over and over again for like 50 minutes before it starts working. And when it finally injects correctly it's just a matter of time before the game crashes. Might take 10 minutes or several hours, I've experianced both. It's a shame since the features are awsome overall. If you guys go the injection to work as it should I'd have nothing to complain about.

Drakoni
07-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Not everyone is experiencing this issue as it's less than 100-150 people out of thousands of people using it. Each system differs greatly between each other and during extensive testing these issues never showed up. We are compensating everyone concerning the issues with CSGO right now for any and all time lost once it has been fully fixed for those who are having issues aswell. All of the issues you mentioned are being fixed by the coder and it's not an easy process that can be done in an hour or two; This fix takes time to test and ensure it doesn't persist.

vegastad
07-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Alright, ye ofcourse I know such things doesnt get fixed in just a short amount of time. But atleast now I know about the situation. Sucks to be one of the 100-150 I guess.

NovaHarry
07-09-2015, 06:29 PM
Yeah im one of them, my issue is same as yours. but mine will never work, when i inject it correctly i get just high fps like 7fps on csgo menu and hack menu won't showup, and when i inject it whit the new method (Open loader load cheat Open steam as admin and open csgo) It will just crash.

Twixygun
07-10-2015, 04:19 AM
When i try to inject it, it sometimes don't work and if you inject it once and it doesnt work then inject it again while the game is open you have injected it 2 times and it will make your game really laggy and you will have to restart the game.

I just start game inject the cheat if it doesnt work then restart the game again and inject it and keep doing that until it works.

criticism420
05-01-2016, 02:23 PM
when i try to load the cheats this message appears "The drive the loader is stored on has USN journaling enabled. The loader must be loacted on a drive that does not support USN journaling. The following drives *MAY* be suitable. Please see the CS:GO forum section for complete instructions. Failure to do so will result in degraded security." How do i fix this?

dipsy
05-01-2016, 02:34 PM
when i try to load the cheats this message appears "The drive the loader is stored on has USN journaling enabled. The loader must be loacted on a drive that does not support USN journaling. The following drives *MAY* be suitable. Please see the CS:GO forum section for complete instructions. Failure to do so will result in degraded security." How do i fix this?Sir you need to put the loader on a USB flash drive. That should fix your problem

dermethseuchtiger
07-16-2017, 08:07 AM
when i inject the hack a window open and it says "Failed Security Test 1" need help pls.

vaelxn
07-16-2017, 09:26 AM
when i inject the hack a window open and it says "Failed Security Test 1" need help pls.

Go to the common fixes ; https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/cs-go-common-fixes-60566/ , you will see " Memory Scan Failed, Security Test Failed 1 and 3 " click on that and follow as instructed .