PDA

View Full Version : It's been ages since I touched CS

YurikaZe
07-21-2015, 07:56 AM
Hi guys, It's been like 5-6 years since I last touched CS. Heard from colleagues that CS:GO is the latest CS ver around but I've yet to really seen it at play after my 3 kids were born.

Well, hands are itching for fps games now and children are kinda big to look after themselves. Perhaps I should come back to playing CS when they are asleep or not at home. (Freedom! :o)

Ok, a little intro about myself. Started CS 1.0 during my younger days and from there 1.6 to to CS: CZ to CSS and now CSGO. Been a user of hacks since day 1 to assist in the play all along. from those old school days of material hacks to esp to OGC (if you know what's that) to many many different famous hacks out there in those days, you name it, likely I will have used it before. lol.

Now back to the CS cheating community makes it kinda nostalgic about it. Haha.

Well, hope I can find some decent public hacks out here and contribute back to this community in whatever way I can.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, I just download nosteam CSGO a few days back and yet to really go in and play. lol

xtwix2x
07-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Hi guys, It's been like 5-6 years since I last touched CS. Heard from colleagues that CS:GO is the latest CS ver around but I've yet to really seen it at play after my 3 kids were born.

Well, hands are itching for fps games now and children are kinda big to look after themselves. Perhaps I should come back to playing CS when they are asleep or not at home. (Freedom! :o)

Ok, a little intro about myself. Started CS 1.0 during my younger days and from there 1.6 to to CS: CZ to CSS and now CSGO. Been a user of hacks since day 1 to assist in the play all along. from those old school days of material hacks to esp to OGC (if you know what's that) to many many different famous hacks out there in those days, you name it, likely I will have used it before. lol.

Now back to the CS cheating community makes it kinda nostalgic about it. Haha.

Well, hope I can find some decent public hacks out here and contribute back to this community in whatever way I can.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, I just download nosteam CSGO a few days back and yet to really go in and play. lol

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay at Aimjunkies! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to join our Live Support or Teamspeak.

itsborat
07-27-2015, 08:52 AM
Welcome to Aimjunkies! If you're looking for CS cheats, you've come to the right place! :)

James1990
07-28-2015, 11:10 AM
Welcome ! :D