PDA

View Full Version : Plans of a Rust EXP hack?

KFC-Chef
07-21-2015, 08:07 PM
Hello! I was wondering if there are any plans to make or develop a Rust experimental hack. I know you need the community to agree and the coders will look into it. Am I the only one who would like a Rust experimental cheat?

Drakoni
07-21-2015, 08:21 PM
At the current time we do not have any plans for a RUST Experimental cheat, maybe in the future though.

James1990
07-22-2015, 02:08 PM
I have Requested Rust Expirmental so many times here and voted for all Requests that came along,
but there wont be any RUST EXP here thats why i used my dear friend google and found a very good one!
So sad that AJ didnt make one i have waited like 6 months for it and kind of gave up.

As always +1 for Rust EXP cuz AJ is my favourite Cheating site! :D

Friendmaker
09-09-2015, 09:21 AM
I have Requested Rust Expirmental so many times here and voted for all Requests that came along,
but there wont be any RUST EXP here thats why i used my dear friend google and found a very good one!
So sad that AJ didnt make one i have waited like 6 months for it and kind of gave up.

As always +1 for Rust EXP cuz AJ is my favourite Cheating site! :D

Hey, you mentioned that you found a good Rust Experimental Hack. Could you give me the info as to where i can get it, and is it still working?

wonderpissa
09-16-2015, 10:50 AM
I'd love a hack for rust experimental