PDA

View Full Version : Helllooo! + some questions

moogieman
07-28-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi, ive not been on this site for ages and it deffinatley has improved. just some questions to get me going.

1) i play mainly battlefield 4, if i was to use this hack and get banned what ways are there to get around this, ie new account (at £15 for me) or is there a way to get free accounts ect

2)im considering just getting the overdose package and wanted to try the 24-hour trial pack but i wanted to show a freind too so i was wondering if you can buy multiple 24-hour trial packs

3) are there any tutorials on how to set up install the overdose hack (is it the same for the 24-hour pack and how long does it take)

Any replies would be great!

Thanks
moogieman

John
07-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi, ive not been on this site for ages and it deffinatley has improved. just some questions to get me going.

1) i play mainly battlefield 4, if i was to use this hack and get banned what ways are there to get around this, ie new account (at £15 for me) or is there a way to get free accounts ect

2)im considering just getting the overdose package and wanted to try the 24-hour trial pack but i wanted to show a freind too so i was wondering if you can buy multiple 24-hour trial packs

3) are there any tutorials on how to set up install the overdose hack (is it the same for the 24-hour pack and how long does it take)

Any replies would be great!

Thanks
moogieman

1. If you get banned then yes you will need to get a new account + purchase the game once more.

2. You and the friend can purchase the 24 hour package in different accounts. The loader is meant for one computer only.

3. Just simply download the loader and login and the subscription will be in there no need for further steps.

If you have any issues with the cheats or need help let us know! :)