PDA

View Full Version : BF4 pre-purchase questions

moogieman
07-28-2015, 01:06 PM
I was thinking about buying the bf4 package and had a few questions before i do.

1) The vehicle aimbot is currently down, any ideas on how long until its back up and running?
also does it work with jets? If so anychance of a video or something explaining how it works?

2)I i just wanted to test the BF4 hack out, does the 24-hour overdose trial pack contain the BF4 Level 2 hack (may determin weather i purchase the full thing)

3)I may have sped through the T's & C's (my own fault i know) but if i get banned do AJ compensate me in any way (guessing not but you never know)

Thats all i can think of for now, if i think of anymore questions i will update my post.

Thanks
moogieman

John
07-28-2015, 01:21 PM
I was thinking about buying the bf4 package and had a few questions before i do.

1) The vehicle aimbot is currently down, any ideas on how long until its back up and running?
also does it work with jets? If so anychance of a video or something explaining how it works?

2)I i just wanted to test the BF4 hack out, does the 24-hour overdose trial pack contain the BF4 Level 2 hack (may determin weather i purchase the full thing)

3)I may have sped through the T's & C's (my own fault i know) but if i get banned do AJ compensate me in any way (guessing not but you never know)

Thats all i can think of for now, if i think of anymore questions i will update my post.

Thanks
moogieman

1. The vehicle aimbot works fine and only targets ground players. ( I'm not quite sure if we support jets it will most likely not support it for jets )

2. Yes it does.

3. You always take a risk when you cheat, We can only compensate if the cheat is down.(For single subscriptions of cheats)

If you got any more questions let us know!

Drakoni
07-28-2015, 01:23 PM
1: The vehicle aimbot works fine and only targets ground units and not other vehicles at the current time and will be supported in the future. Jets do not work currently with it.

2: Yes, it has all of the cheats excluding the DayZ SA cheat.

3: We do not compensate for any bans accumulated while using or not using our product; There is always a risk you take when you cheat to get banned.