PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 review

Emorrowdf
08-02-2015, 07:13 PM
SUCKS! Used esp yesterday for literally 10 min and logged off.

Went to login today, banned. Well done there with your cheat. fire the creator because its utter trash.

Drakoni
08-02-2015, 07:19 PM
What all were you using in the cheat sir and were you looking at players through walls, going to high value items, or items that were somewhat placed where either you could not get them or randomly placed in the wild? Examples of the items placed weirdly could be the AR15/Hunting rifle on top of the gas station signs or a loot crate way out in the middle of no where with nothing around that there wasn't an air drop recently done.

CptPat
08-02-2015, 07:20 PM
While we respect your opinion and you are entitled to it, we however are at no way liable for any bans the customers suffer when using our product, the admins can spectate you and use other methods to find out whether or not you're cheating. It's all about how you use the cheat and when. The coder will not be fired because you were unfortunately caught using our cheats sir. Thank you for the honest review.

Emorrowdf
08-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Listen, I **** you not. I opened the game, and started running towards pleasent vally. Didn't get there. My Video card drivers crashed (faulty 280x) and I didn't reopen the game. Never picked up a single item, saw any one or anything. Its 100% detected. You sit in other ban report threads and tell them "You're the only one reporting a ban" while thats 100% not the case. IDC if you're liable for bans or not but marketing a product as undetected when it really truly is not is wrong, and a terrible business practice. I've used your cheats in other games such as apb and americas army. Never had an issue and would have recommended your hacks to anyone. After this situation and the blatant denial of a poor cheat, I'll never buy anther hack from you.

itsborat
08-03-2015, 10:10 AM
Compared to the total number of people that use the H1Z1 cheat, a couple people reporting they have been banned does not mean the cheat has been detected. Many people are still using the cheat and are not banned.

Wilisete
08-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Agree with this user, I got banned from chat for saying this exact thing, anyway it's okay, I thought this was a undetected cheat when it's not, I'll just stay away from it and that's all. Check your "undetected" cause it is detected, a friend wanted to try the detection of the cheat,so he just played without aimbot or anything, just injection -->he's banned already.
Maybe those " hundred " users are not using h1z1 or they don't even post, idk

It's not that I'm complaining about being banned, I mean, I am cheating I know the risks. Thing is you sell a "undetected" cheat when it is detected.

Regards.

maegaard
08-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Yup same here, bought your h1z1 hack (esp only) yesterday, I played about 10 minutes and I only killed 1 person in BR, today when I got home from work, I wanted to play but I couldn't because I was banned.

The hack is detected!

CJP1991
08-04-2015, 01:30 AM
How have you guys bought the cheat, everytime i come on i see it's "Down for updating" - Can you only use it if you buy the daily trial cheat? Or do you have to purchase the Overdose premium?

I've not found anywhere that are actually doing cheats for this game yet i see multiple cheaters every time i play the game, how can this be?

itsborat
08-04-2015, 07:53 AM
How have you guys bought the cheat, everytime i come on i see it's "Down for updating" - Can you only use it if you buy the daily trial cheat? Or do you have to purchase the Overdose premium?

I've not found anywhere that are actually doing cheats for this game yet i see multiple cheaters every time i play the game, how can this be?

You cannot buy the cheat at the moment because it has been taken down for the coders to update it. Customers cannot use it during this time although their down time is refunded (excluding overdose packages).

Xtorz
08-04-2015, 11:20 AM
Jep I got banned aswell for just using the ESP :-)

Emorrowdf
08-04-2015, 12:00 PM
you literally can't argue if its detected or not. It is detected. When someone injects it, walks around for 10 min in the middle of the forest and gets banned, its detected.