PDA

View Full Version : recently banned but not for cheating

tigernet
08-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Recently banned but not for cheating, just a dipstick admin. I brought a new game with new account but still have the same banned reason coming up. Is this due to admin placing hardware ID ban? Or something else. Can join other servers. I deleted game, origin, PB etc and even change my C drive HDD ID but still has same banned reason.

Thanks in advance.

FiST
08-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Which game were you banned from, and which anticheat tool?

Pieman182
08-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Sir, this section is for pre-sale questions regarding cheat information and payments.
I'm assuming an Admin of the server, of what ever game you are speaking of, has placed an IP address ban on you. Try changing your IP and joining the server.

tigernet
08-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Sir, this section is for pre-sale questions regarding cheat information and payments.
I'm assuming an Admin of the server, of what ever game you are speaking of, has placed an IP address ban on you. Try changing your IP and joining the server.

I understand this is pre-sale question, hoping that what is for sale will help my situation. The game in question is Battlefield 4. Just I been reading about GUID ban, Hardware ID bans etc. Is it just IP based only?

Josh
08-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Admins can not ban you globally. They can only ban your GUID, IP and name from their server. You can change your IP and name but you cant change your GUID so if you're trying to rejoin the same server and it wont let you, it is because your GUID has been banned from that server. But yes you can play on other servers.

tigernet
08-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Admins can not ban you globally. They can only ban your GUID, IP and name from their server. You can change your IP and name but you cant change your GUID so if you're trying to rejoin the same server and it wont let you, it is because your GUID has been banned from that server. But yes you can play on other servers.

Thanks for your reply Josh. Ok from what I have found so far that GUID is based on EA/BF4/Origin account I created new Origin account and brought new BF4 Premium, shouldn't I get a new GUID?

tigernet
08-07-2015, 06:54 PM
I have changed it yesterday, maybe did a number range like 115.70.***.***? then that would ban all those from this company right? would it browser cache? I'm deleting the game and downloading fresh to see if that works, cause I copied old game and reinstalled everything and transferred game files back to originally location after pausing download. The reason why I came to this site cause it has hardwareid that people use to get access to banned servers and may have to purchase one.

tigernet
08-08-2015, 02:52 AM
come on, i trying to find out why can't i play on the servers that are populated a majority of the time i am getting "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Exceeding restricted weapon usage with M67 Frag! [perm]" i brought a new game on a new account why is it still showing this message when i join that server.

Decryptionz
08-08-2015, 03:20 AM
sir most likely recommended to go on another server,

tigernet
08-08-2015, 06:53 AM
Recommended to go on another server and what play with 3 other players? so I am forced to play on boring unpopular servers? Seriously no one here knows what type of ban this is and how to overcome it? I read everywhere, ban from server buy new game and get new account and everything will be work, yet this is the response I get?

Josh
08-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Please PM me a link of the new account and the old one you were banned on and i'll tell you why you're getting that message.

tigernet
08-11-2015, 03:12 AM
guess PM'ing wasn't helpful