PDA

View Full Version : Presale - Question Regarding Multiple Comps

KlooperTrooper
09-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Hello. I use two computers to play CSGO. Every single monday I switch computers. This is my consistent schedule and it can not change unfortunately. I want to purchase 3 months of CSGO aimjunkies, but if I understand correctly my account/hack can only be used on one of my computers "HWID". Please help me find a solution so I can purchase.
Thanks so much!

KlooperTrooper
09-04-2015, 02:44 PM
There is no way that I could purchase on one account and get the other for free? I'd even probably pay $5 just to get them on both accounts. Its not like I am getting more use out the cheat than anybody else. :/

DrTorpid
09-04-2015, 03:28 PM
There is no way that I could purchase on one account and get the other for free? I'd even probably pay $5 just to get them on both accounts. Its not like I am getting more use out the cheat than anybody else. :/

Sir, we can't be sure that you are not sharing the cheat with someone else.

KlooperTrooper
09-04-2015, 03:38 PM
There has to be a way that you can make sure that I am not sharing the cheat with someone else? Disable the cheat every other week? Monitor what I do and when I use the cheat? Give me enough HWID tokens and then check to make sure that I only use it as much as anyone else would on my computers? I go to different computer every monday and it can be disabled? Anything? Manual confirmation by me? I really don't want to pay double for what everybody else gets sir.

Millhouse
09-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Unfortunately it cannot be done regarding the disabling and checking etc... This would take staff time never mind be somewhat problematic.

There is no viable way of us knowing if you are sharing the cheats or not hence we have to stand by what has already been stated above. This applies to everybody and we cannot make special exceptions.

Regards