PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Dunsparth
09-12-2015, 10:01 PM
Whats up everyone i'm 21 years old been gaming since i was about 4 years old have grew up with nintendo and playstation started pc gaming when i was about 11 with 1.6 have been playing CS ever since but don't plan on cheating in it.
I'm mainly here to cheat for fun in games, APB the Battlefield series,warthunder and a few other games etc.
Glad i found out about AJ seems like a great community, just got surgery done so ill be off for a few days and be able to enjoy myself & some games :)

Drakoni
09-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Welcome to our community. If you ever have questions feel free to ask us and we'll be glad to help you out as we have 24/7 support here. Also I wish you the best of your recovery from the surgery you mentioned and hope you heal fast.

Superseb
09-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Welcome to Aimjunkies! I hope you enjoy your stay here! And let's hope that you recover from your surgery soon.

CptPat
09-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the community, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to ask :D

Dunsparth
09-12-2015, 10:40 PM
Thank you all :)
I was having a problem with the loader earlier and the install boot option and went to live support and got great help immediately, i will definitely be a returning customer to AJ
Really wish there was a lifetime package tho but its okay :)

Superseb
09-12-2015, 10:46 PM
I was having a problem with the loader earlier and the install boot option and went to live support and got great help immediately, i will definitely be a returning customer to AJ

Haha, I could say the same, the closest thing to it is the Premium Overdose 6 month package which gives you all the cheats and a lot of other cool stuff! You should check it out!

CptPat
09-12-2015, 10:50 PM

You cold check out the 6 month or 1 year OverDose Premium package here sir if you're interested https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/od-premium-package-information-55398/#post266779

Dunsparth
09-13-2015, 03:33 AM
Yeah next time i renew i will probably end up buying the 6month or 1 year package i just wanted to buy the 1 month package for now to see how often i use them :)

B3AR_SNPR
09-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Yeah next time i renew i will probably end up buying the 6month or 1 year package i just wanted to buy the 1 month package for now to see how often i use them :)

I am glad that you are satisfied with our service. If you need any help know that we are always glad to do that :D