PDA

View Full Version : Best Csgo Legit Settings for playing comp with AimJunkies

Echo123
09-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Hey guys i was wondering if anyine new the best settings for csgo aimjunkies to look legit. I would like to have three saves for cheating, 1. For Comp (try to look legit as possible) 2. Casual or 1v1 fun (Just good aim and trigger settings, im new to aimjunkies and still havent figured out the best settings for all out having fun with aim and trigger but just looking like a GE) 3. ALL OUT HACKING, i want my last save to be craziness !!!! i wanna kill everone within seconds !! In all seriousness if you wanna help me get the aimjunkies settings for any of these 3 loads please help im new and would like it if i could get some help, still figuring out the hacks <3

John
09-22-2015, 10:31 AM
You can always go by this one if you like it: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/legit-settings-customers-staff-68905/

dirte
09-22-2015, 04:11 PM
I use the CS:GO Cheats alot if you are from Nova 4 + then you will know the rough spray pattern but i would turn off everything sept Wall Hack and Aim Assist,
Put your aim assist to chest and put that Accuracy to 80 and the FOV to 3 this way it will be sometimes hitting head-shots and most time hitting chest

Hope this helps make sure both box's are ticked and the button is set to mouse 1 :D

Have fun

And if somebody calls you out for cheats just ignore them <3

CptPat
09-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Information given.

/Closed