PDA

View Full Version : Want to start making hacks but where to learn it and how?

idk22
09-29-2015, 08:24 PM
Hi, i was just wondering where your coders learned to make these fantastic cheats. There are mostly undetected and work perfectly with no errors. I am 13 and im guessing your coders are around 15-30 around that age. But did they learn this in high school, or college? I really want too start making hacks when im older and work for this website. But dont know how your coders started making hacks, or started learning them.

CptPat
09-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Hi, i was just wondering where your coders learned to make these fantastic cheats. There are mostly undetected and work perfectly with no errors. I am 13 and im guessing your coders are around 15-30 around that age. But did they learn this in high school, or college? I really want too start making hacks when im older and work for this website. But dont know how your coders started making hacks, or started learning them.

I believe Sequence our lead coder has a degree in a computer science, as a couple other coders. If you'd like to start early I suggest guides, books, classes, videos. As well all our cheats are coded using C++

bigjohnshog
09-29-2015, 09:24 PM
I think most start by taking college coding classes etc. I would look around on Google for tutorials.

Dunsparth
09-30-2015, 12:32 AM
you will want to major in computer science if you want to become a coder but it requires alot of math time and frustration, its a fun hobby to get into tho man goodluck you are young and have alot of time to learn.

blade1266
09-30-2015, 09:58 AM
Darn I wanted to get into coding/***ing as well but math is my worst subject ever T_T

idk22
10-01-2015, 03:29 PM
I believe Sequence our lead coder has a degree in a computer science, as a couple other coders. If you'd like to start early I suggest guides, books, classes, videos. As well all our cheats are coded using C++

Thanks so much! and the rest of you!

Superseb
10-01-2015, 05:25 PM
I would really suggest starting with learning basic C++ such as making a simple screen which asks for the users name and prints it to them.
And from personal experience don't jump a mountain(Don't try to start making aimbots and ESP's) I personally started off by making trainers for games like Star Wars: Battlefront or Half Life. Good luck!

Willseattle
10-09-2015, 09:52 AM
There is tons of YouTube Videos that teach you how to make aimbots just do a search on them and some are educated folks there with how to's.