PDA

View Full Version : CSGO Review

chronowolf
10-11-2015, 02:51 AM
Been here the second month, never had so much fun in this game, tried to give my account to my friend to try it out, they didn't let me ;p, 11/10 policy.

Aimbot: 8/10
I dont really like the aimbot because It gets really noticable when spectating, even if you have legit bot to maximum.

Triggerbot: 10/10
-Used it in casual, not competitive
- The delay option is "account saver". If you have that on and you use awp, you aint gonna get overwatched for sure.
-Burst option, also good
- Overall, its good.

Aim Assist 20/10
Pros: THIS THE BEST OPTION THAT CAN BE USED!
- If you set POV to 5.0 and to body, you're never gonna miss any shots with AWP.
- If you use it with headshots and AK, in DEMO it'll look like u're aiming at the head, but you're not.

cons:
-I dont see any cons in this option.

Visuals:
- Chams - This is pretty much "r_drawothermodels 2" but without wires, but an actual footage. 7/10, glitches sometimes and you dont see it moving.
- ESP- Nothing to say here, always perfect, just sucks that valve patched far ESP. 10/10 PS. Its a box arround them. 10/10
- Name: Does what it does.
- No-recoil, Just as it says, pretty good. If you use no visual recoil, it'll get noticed in spectator mode. Pretty good. 9/10

Misc:
-Bunny Hop. Good "script", doesnt spam space all he time. 10/10
- Auto Pistol - It's really good, automaticlly fires your handgun.

Notice: This is only the cheats that I USE!

Overall cheats: 9/10, PRICE: 11/10, SUPPORT: 10/10

MULISHA
10-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Thank you. We appreciate your review and we highly appreciate you coming back after some time, and not just a few days to make your final decision

Regards
Aimjunkies team

mrgoldtech
10-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Thank you this review - I'll be getting aimjunkies sometime this weekend because of the great administrators and nice reviews :o

CptPat
10-15-2015, 05:20 PM
Thank you this review - I'll be getting aimjunkies sometime this weekend because of the great administrators and nice reviews :o

Glad to hear that :D If you ever need any help let us know.

bigjohnshog
10-15-2015, 05:54 PM
We really appreciate the review ! Glad you are enjoying them.

ProHackz123
10-17-2015, 11:35 PM
- No-recoil, Just as it says, pretty good. If you use no visual recoil, it'll get noticed in spectator mode. Pretty good. 9/10

Wait what do you mean it'll get noticed in spectator mode? I use legit no recoil and my friends who are MG2 (legitimate players, they are not using hacks). They think I am controlling my recoil. I asked if it looks like I am hacking? All of them said- "No."

chronowolf
11-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Wait what do you mean it'll get noticed in spectator mode? I use legit no recoil and my friends who are MG2 (legitimate players, they are not using hacks). They think I am controlling my recoil. I asked if it looks like I am hacking? All of them said- "No."

The screen shakes with no visual recoil.