PDA

View Full Version : Hello

byHomer
10-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Hello guys, i was asking myself so long, if the hacks are undetected or not. One question i got how is the H1Z1 Anti Cheat is working, what do i need to look after to not getting banned? when im using Aimjunkies, cause i got friends got banned from your cheats, as they're undetected. So please help me and tell me if i can use those hacks safely and for what i need to look after to not gettin banned, because i have seen so many guys getting banned ingame.

p.s. Is H1Z1 still undetected because of the new update?

Drakoni
10-15-2015, 04:00 PM
Currently the H1Z1 cheats are undetected even after the 3GB update and should be working just fine; You have to be careful when using them though.

byHomer
10-15-2015, 04:02 PM
thanks for the fast reply, but for what do i have to be careful, what can i use and what should i dont use to not getting banned?

Drakoni
10-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Movement based cheats (teleporting, speed hacks, fly hacking, or the likes) is extremely obvious along with anything that does an instant kill. Watching peoples through walls, going to items that are impossible to get (ar15 ontop of gas signs), and going directly to good loot is also obvious aswell so you have to be careful with what you do.

byHomer
10-15-2015, 04:09 PM
ok lets say ill play normal like without cheats, only to see where players and maybe out play them to not get killed (i know its hard to play legit) then im not able to get banned. And when im not direclty obvious aiming on them with crosshair and run to them to kill them, only just too see where they are is safe ?

Btw i wanna try aimjunkies out with the 24hrs (when its good ill buy more) is the cheat still secured with your securer?

Drakoni
10-15-2015, 04:13 PM
The cheat is always secure when it's listed as undetected no matter what subscription you have sir. Please remember there is always a risk you take when you cheat to get banned; The status of a cheat can change at any time.

byHomer
10-15-2015, 04:15 PM
ok thanks

Drakoni
10-15-2015, 04:19 PM
If you have any other questions feel free to let us know.