PDA

View Full Version : CS GO cheat question

Krackkid
10-17-2015, 04:39 AM
If i pay once with PayPal, am i sticked to a subscribtion? or no?
How is the aimbot in the hack? Is it obvious that you use aimbot?
I have bought the hack. What is aim assist exactly? When i turn aimbot, and triggerbot off, and turn aim assist on, there is no things i see different? I want to make it less obvious that im using hacks, but still some aimbot, etc..
What is the best setting to be good, but less obvious that you are hacking? If someone wants to help me, that would be great. :)

MULISHA
10-17-2015, 05:35 AM
No sir, you are not stuck to a subscription unless you have selected reoccurringThat would mean that it would monthly charge you. You can check this in your PayPal and the easiest way to show you how to is this

Click Profile near the top of the page.
Click My money.
Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.

Anything that you abuse in the cheat can make you look obvious even just using walls can so you have to be very careful if you are new to this I suggest that you go on the ESP and check one visible only this way you won't be looking through walls and you only see them when they're in the open. Once you get used to that turn it back off. Then you can understand that you can't be staring through walls or dragging the barrel of your gun all the way down the hallway because you see the five guys outside behind the apple tree all the way down the street. You get the gist of it.

Many of our customers have made some amazing configurations, but I personally only use AIM assist 1.8 field-of-view 25% accuracy. Then I set it to the chest. However, you maay not feel that that is enough so you may want to change the accuracy higher. Just do not go to high I would say getting in the 40% range is flirting with getting in trouble for my own perspective, but many of our customers. use 60, 70 and 80% And be sure that you set up a key that you can hold down in word of advice. Don't use the mouse button one or two always leave that the firing in scoping only

Here's a link to another one of the customers configurations for many of the customers configurations. I should say

Regards

Credits to KRU3L420

He has some really good settings Go all the way to the last page. He's a very last post

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f733/legit-settings-customers-staff-68905/index34/

Krackkid
10-17-2015, 09:03 AM
When i try to use a key for aim assist, its bounded to mouse 3. When i click mouse 3, nothing is happening. Is there suppose to happen something if you bound aim assist to mouse 3? Is it suppose to shoot or something? I don't really get it.

Josh
10-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Aim assist is like aimbot but does a little less aiming for you, it assists your aim so if you're expecting it to act as an aimbot by locking to a target thats not what it does. Also make sure you dont have silent aim enabled.

CptPat
10-17-2015, 09:29 AM
When i try to use a key for aim assist, its bounded to mouse 3. When i click mouse 3, nothing is happening. Is there suppose to happen something if you bound aim assist to mouse 3? Is it suppose to shoot or something? I don't really get it.

When you shoot using Mouse 1 you must hold down mouse 3 when you want to use the aim assist/aimbot, letting go of the key will stop the aim assist, you must hold it down if you want it to activate.

Krackkid
10-17-2015, 09:31 AM
Ah, i got silent aim enabled. ill turn that down, after i restart my CS:GO. Its crashing really much with the hacks on. For example, when i hit insert, or alt tab out, and want to get back into the game.

CptPat
10-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Ah, i got silent aim enabled. ill turn that down, after i restart my CS:GO. Its crashing really much with the hacks on. For example, when i hit insert, or alt tab out, and want to get back into the game.

You should not alt tab when using the cheat, please run and the game in windowed mode as well what Operating System are you running?

Krackkid
10-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Windows 7. So windows mode full screen? or just windows mode.

CptPat
10-17-2015, 09:46 AM
Windows 7. So windows mode full screen? or just windows mode.

Whichever you prefer, both suffice.