PDA

View Full Version : Hello, small intro

SoggyLettuce
11-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Hello AJ.

I've been with another provider for a few years, sadly things have gone massively down hill with them, very little support and communication to the community so I'm looking for a little help from you guys. I'm a disabled gamer, gaming is the only thing that gets me through the days at home, I need the help to make it semi enjoyable and at least help me become semi good lol. I play so many games, games are my escape from the life I live, looking forward to spending time here for sure.

:)

bjergsonforlife
11-07-2015, 07:40 AM
@soggylettuce welcome to aim junkies we will provide u with the best help and everything we can im sorry to see that ur a disabled gamer must be hard but its okay we will help u

MULISHA
11-07-2015, 07:42 AM
welcome. I am also disabled that doesn't mean anything though remember that sir. but welcome to aimjunkies family. This is a community that we enjoy our customers. We take pride in customer service. I'm not goingg to sit here and feed you a line of BS and tell you that you will never be detected but I can guarantee you we do our damnedest to not have detections and if we do we take care of it. Accordingly.

We also have an excellent support staff in our customer services next to none. If you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask. However, please note that it is the weekend and it is very early in the morning so we run a skeleton crew but we can pretty much service any customer 24/7

Enjoy man

Aimjunkies staff

bjergsonforlife
11-07-2015, 07:46 AM
Also come into Team speak and meet the team :D

SoggyLettuce
11-07-2015, 08:00 AM
thanks guys. I don't need to cheat to win, I'm not a rager, but I do need some help with ESP as I only have the use of one eye and it can be hard to pick out targets. I never use aimbots, but i do understand we all run the risk of being banned. I spent 2 years at another site, not sure if we can give names here so I'll leave that.

bjergsonforlife
11-07-2015, 08:02 AM
@Soggylettuce dont worry we will look after you