PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 how do I save use the cheats hacks?

Query
11-23-2015, 06:39 AM
what should I not do and what can I do to not get detected using it?

Man-of-Albion
11-23-2015, 06:55 AM
HiWuery,
Put it on a USB stick, don't rage, play normal and use just to give you an advantage :)

Query
11-23-2015, 07:17 AM
HiWuery,
Put it on a USB stick, don't rage, play normal and use just to give you an advantage :)

well I got banned using it

now I made a new account and had the hacks cheats on a stick and not on PC and it was not even connected to the computer
but I just got banned again without using cheats

thats why I am curious how it is undetected and how some people use it and never get banned

Man-of-Albion
11-23-2015, 07:30 AM
Hi, did you start a new account, did you re set your I.P before you started the account?. Some detection systems check your I.P.

Query
11-23-2015, 07:34 AM
yea I got banned 2 days ago and then I was upset because I used the cheats hacks and others never seemd to get banned so I made a new one a day later
played couple hours no hacks no cheats not even on the computer today I wanted to logg in and bann. and I got the programm on a usb stick that is not connected.
I don´t understand

Josh
11-23-2015, 08:03 AM
yea I got banned 2 days ago and then I was pissed because I used the cheats hacks and others never seemd to get banned so I made a new one a day later
played couple hours no hacks no cheats not even on the computer today I wanted to logg in and bann. and I got the programm on a usb stick that is not connected.
I don´t understand

Sir after you get banned once if you wish to play again from that same PC you will need to completely remove the game by following this method HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01EIY3AVa-I) and by using our HWID spoofer to change your HWID

Query
11-23-2015, 08:38 AM
so switching back and forth I always need to delete steam with revo?

Drakoni
11-23-2015, 01:15 PM
You could yes but I highly recommend you keep your IP and HWID different from any main account you want to protect.