PDA

View Full Version : My opinion of the Battlefield 4 hack.

steampunk
11-29-2015, 07:26 AM
Gonna take this short, its a great hack im currently level 65 with a 3-4 K/D im playing on a certain server daily where atleast 4 active admins are online almost all the time. I said earlier that spectate warning doesnt work, but it does indeed work, the admin who specced me before was just shi*talking when he said he spectated me for about 10 minutes.
I play with aimbot and esp, and thanks to the spectator warning i see when i should turn my aimbot off and take it easy for a bit.
So far this is the only hack where i can play very good (stats like 83-24 or 122-30 or 76-12) without even getting banned from servers or fairfight.
All in all its a great hack, thanks for the good work.

MULISHA
11-29-2015, 07:33 AM
You sir, will be banned by fair fight. Remember it's statistical information. It has nothing to do with the administrators on the website or in the servers. And yes, we have tested that theory 18 keys ago lol

I'm glad you're enjoying it, but I highly suggest that you stop on stats like that. That's extreme raging is what that is.

Regards
Aimjunkies team

Mist
11-29-2015, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the nice reveiw, but as MULISHA said.. You're wayyy too obvious.
I would suggest you to turn down for that ragehacking :P.
Good luck Steampunk :)!

steampunk
11-29-2015, 09:32 AM
So far it worked out for 1 1/2 days of pure playtime.
And if i get banned by fairfight, then i know its my own fault. :=)

Mist
11-29-2015, 10:06 AM
I'm glad that you don't just blame the cheat, haha.

But I'm glad that it have worked out for you so far, lol.

steampunk
11-29-2015, 10:48 AM
I am hacking long enough to know how different anticheats work :)
And since fairfights bans for stats its the way i play and not the way the hack works ^^