PDA

View Full Version : Baxter Marcus's Introduction

Baxter Marcus
11-30-2015, 10:14 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Baxter Marcus and I have been with aimjunkies for a few months now. I'm starting to settle in and I feel it's time to make an intro. A few things about me are that I like to play games in specific I enjoy Arma 3, CSGO, Ark. I hope to meet many of you guys and gals!

Mist
11-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Hello Baxter! Even though you have been here for some months, I should still welcome you, so a warm welcome you you ;)!
If that is your real name, I would suggest you to get it changed ASAP.

Feel free to add me on my Steam if you ever feel like it, and we can play some games together!
Steam Community :: Mist (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mistt/)

Baxter Marcus
11-30-2015, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the warm welcoming ill be sure to add you. As far as my name ive had it for quite some time part of it is my true name but part of it isnt so im not too worried.

bigjohnshog
11-30-2015, 09:52 PM
Welcome to AJ! Have fun! :)

Mist
12-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcoming ill be sure to add you. As far as my name ive had it for quite some time part of it is my true name but part of it isnt so im not too worried.

You're more than welcome :)!
I would really like to play some Arma 3 and CS:GO with you, and maybe we can cheat a little :P

Baxter Marcus
12-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Sounds like a blast ahahah I wish there were arma cheats but what in Arma do you like to play, I mostly play Altis Life and RolePlay stuff.

Man-of-Albion
12-01-2015, 03:14 AM
A belated welcome to AJ Baxter :)

Mist
12-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Sounds like a blast ahahah I wish there were arma cheats but what in Arma do you like to play, I mostly play Altis Life and RolePlay stuff.

I used to cheat in Arma 3, but I lost contact to the guy who sold me the cheats, and eventually went outdated :/. It was amazing to cheat on big roleplay servers, haha. I can play basically everything, but I love the Coop gamemodes with 60+ players on ;).

Sphiinx
12-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay! Arma 3 is a lot of fun!

Baxter Marcus
12-01-2015, 09:10 PM
I used to cheat in Arma 3, but I lost contact to the guy who sold me the cheats, and eventually went outdated :/. It was amazing to cheat on big roleplay servers, haha. I can play basically everything, but I love the Coop gamemodes with 60+ players on ;).

Good ole times now it different with Arma and battleye games. I'll add you on steam though so we can play but I don't be able to play this week till the weekend as I got a lot of tests.