PDA

View Full Version : ARK questions

marjanfleksi
12-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Hey

I would like to ask which features of your ARK cheats are least likely to be detected in the future and are safest to us?
https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/ark-survival-evolved-cheat-information-75373/

Like player/dino/structure radar… What else? Can I disable certain features to lower detection chances?

I know your tools have not yet been banned but how often does VAC bans even occur? They do it in periods to get as many hackers and to prevent too fast updating of the cheat scripts. What are your thoughts on that?

I have 2 steam accounts. Is there any risk of both getting banned even if only 1 uses the script? Should I create a second windows user account and install it only there? Or do I need a whole new PC?

Thanks

Josh
12-02-2015, 12:07 PM
There are lots of ways in which a detection can occur sir. But lowering esp settings shouldn't affect the chance in anyway, in ark you can get banned by a developer if suspected of cheating on an official server or if the cheat is detected by vac. If you get vac banned on one of your accounts, yes there is a chance the other could be banned but we provide detailed information [accessible only by VIPs] on how to avoid having such thing happen.

Mist
12-02-2015, 02:43 PM
The only thing that I can think of, is ragehacking in this game. Your chances are pretty low to get a ban here, if I'm correct. It's mostly stats you should think of here.

marjanfleksi
12-02-2015, 03:26 PM
There are lots of ways in which a detection can occur sir. But lowering esp settings shouldn't affect the chance in anyway, in ark you can get banned by a developer if suspected of cheating on an official server or if the cheat is detected by vac. If you get vac banned on one of your accounts, yes there is a chance the other could be banned but we provide detailed information [accessible only by VIPs] on how to avoid having such thing happen.

Which subscription is that? It says that “ARK: Survival Evolved VIP Access” is not available at the moment.

CptPat
12-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Which subscription is that? It says that “ARK: Survival Evolved VIP Access” is not available at the moment.

Correct sir, the cheat is currently down for updates, there is no ETA for the cheat and you can check the status of all our cheats here (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/hackstatus.php)