PDA

View Full Version : Allrighty Then

xXAragon
12-02-2015, 04:55 PM
I'm normally a lurker, but at the moment I guess I might as well open myself up to the community since I have nothing else going on at the current moment except work. As I am sure everyone should know, I am a gaming; I do enjoy PC and console gaming, generally I play on the console for some recent newly released games, but I do play some new ones on my PC, if it can run it.

Anyway, I've been around for a little while now, just hidden in the background doing my own thing. As previously mentioned, I don't really do much except work and come home to play some games. If you are curious, I work as an industrial surveyor at new nuclear construction for V.C. Summer Units 2 and 3 in Jenkinsville, South Carolina. I've been doing it for about two years now, and it's been working out quite well. Granted we are about to get transitions over to Westinghouse because Chicago Bridge and Iron sold their nuclear division over to Westinghouse.

Anyway, enough of my issues/problems. I don't really have much to say, other than I am here, and let's getting this party started!

CptPat
12-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Hello and welcome, glad to see you join the community, hope you join the moderator team as well :D

Baxter Marcus
12-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Welcome to AimJunkies, shoot me a message if you are looking for someone to play with!