PDA

View Full Version : GTA V cheat

simplename_1
12-07-2015, 08:22 AM
So i have questions about GTA v cheat :)

1.when you goto status and scroll down there is 2 gta v cheat status Grand Theft Auto V (Sycore Rockstar) and Grand Theft Auto V (Sycore steam) what are those ?
2. I have tested aimjunkies csgo b4 and i had proplem cause i had to install few stuff first but it didnt launch because i could not install those few thing ... Is there private section to help with errors and proplems with launching cheat?
3. GTA V doesnt have anticheat system, right? So i cant get banned?
4.how does the money drop work? Can i drop money as much as i want?
5.will there be Christmas sale?

Thanks

Josh
12-07-2015, 08:41 AM
1. The one that says steam is for GTA V on steam, the one that says rock star is for the one on socialclub without steam.
2. Yes there is support here to help with any issues you are having but the GTA cheat is one of the simplest cheat to set up.
3. Not sure if theres an official name for their anti cheat if they do have one but they have an anticheating system so the less obvious you are in causing chaos with the cheat, the better it is for you. Some people do get banned but thats because they make it way too obvious to the point an entire server reports them.
4. The cheat has two menus, one with the name of everyone in the session and the other with the cheat features. Open the one with everyone in the session and select your name or whoever you want to spawn money on and then open the other menu with the features and select money spawn and money should spawn on whoever is selected.
5. Yes there will be but there isnt a confirmed date yet.

simplename_1
12-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Thank you for your answers :D so, it is possible to drop money for example to friends , did i understand it right? English is not my native language so ..

Josh
12-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Np, yes it is and yes you did.

simplename_1
12-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Alright :D thank you

Sphiinx
12-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Users questions were answered. /Closed