PDA

View Full Version : Question about H1Z1 + HWID spoofer

obbnixilis
12-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi guys how's the H1Z1 cheat? Is it fully working and totally secure?

And about the HWID spoofer. I already was banned sometimes on the game so I would really need the spoofer. I can change my IP address and everything else.

CptPat
12-21-2015, 07:26 PM
H1Z1 is currently undetected and working as intended, the HWID spoofer may or may not work, coder is currently working on fixing it.

dejo
12-23-2015, 04:46 AM
you dont need to spoof your HW ID. Just change it with a Program. Best regards, Dennis

thisisatest
12-23-2015, 05:03 AM
Confirmed! The cheat is undetected if you dont turn on "unsecure" hacks and you dont turn on Auto-Aim full-time. Better bind a key.
I am not sure about todays update from Daybreak with the new Anti-Cheat Tool they developed. Kinda makes me curious about it.
What does aimjunkies say to "BattleEye" ???
regards,
Tester

Man-of-Albion
12-23-2015, 05:13 AM
Hi thisisatest,
With all anti cheat systems, you just have to play as close to normal as possible, use cheat as an aid, and not to rack up massive kills and points. Use sensibly and you will be ok. The days have gone when you can use all the features all of the time and not get banned. Game providers are trying every means they can to stop cheating, but they will always fail.

rellyad
12-23-2015, 09:15 AM
The remaining question is:

Is this new BattleEye able to detect the Cheat Program by itself? Or its means only follows the gamer's behavior?

CptPat
12-23-2015, 10:48 AM

Is this new BattleEye able to detect the Cheat Program by itself? Or its means only follows the gamer's behavior?

We're currently looking into the battle-eye update as the sales are temporarily down and all downtime will be automatically refunded to those with the H1Z1 subscription.

Josh
12-23-2015, 11:10 AM

Yes, battleeye is a cheat detector anti cheat, its capable of detecting the cheat.

Durtyzerg
12-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Ran h1z1 last night with binded aimbot, won a battle royal. haven't logged in today but I assume im still fine, BattleEye is same anti cheat that was on Arma 2 if im not mistaken, its so-so if thats the case. Prob gonna go with ESP only til BE is looked over well.

Josh
12-23-2015, 11:49 AM
Ran h1z1 last night with binded aimbot, won a battle royal. haven't logged in today but I assume im still fine, BattleEye is same anti cheat that was on Arma 2 if im not mistaken, its so-so if thats the case. Prob gonna go with ESP only til BE is looked over well.

Yes battle eye is the anti cheat that comes with Arma games but but mind you, it does not matter what features you're using when you cheat because you're still cheating and battle eye is not like fairfight that tracks your stats, it detects whats injected into the game and whats running while you're playing.