PDA

View Full Version : Second CS:GO review

Manuska
12-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Few days I already made a review for CS:GO ( https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f78/cs-go-review-79800/ ) but I didn't have that much time to make a detailed review, now I have the time :)

Aimbot
The aimbot is very accurate and fast, you have every feature you need, even for community server.
You can just activate Aimbot with autoshoot to play in rage mode or set up a key with smooth aim (needs longer to aim on enemy) to play legit.

Triggerbot
I never used Triggerbot that much but I can say it's really great. When I used Triggerbot to play with AWP I just activated "Auto Triggerbot" and catched every enemy with it. Easy to handle and to set up.

Accurary
In "Accurary" you find the recoil functions, you can perfectly optimize it for yourself. Doesn't matter if you don't want any recoil or a legit recoil, you can even set how much recoil you want to have and that's a really, really nice feature.

Visuals
Here you'll find everything for the ESP, what weapon is my enemy using? where is the bomb planted? how much hp does my enemy have?
All this questions are useless with this ESP, you have ESP for almost everything. glow, chams, boxes, distance, c4, weapons, enemies weapons, hp (in bar and/or in letters) and much more!

Misc
Here you have everything from Bunnyhop to autopistol, spectators (show who is spectating you or other persons)
You'll also find the radar here and change it like you want.

Settings
Here you can save your settings like you want, you can safe one config for legit gameplay or one for rage mode, it's all up to you!

Please remind I didn't talk about Aim Assist and colors because I don't use it at all.

I wish you all erry Christmas :)

Best regards,
Manuska

bigjohnshog
12-24-2015, 05:42 PM
We appreciate the review! :)