View Full Version : Rust new?

paracz
01-03-2016, 09:53 AM
Hi
why is not new Rust not supported?

Thanks

FiST
01-03-2016, 10:14 AM
We currently do not have a plan to do so, the game was pretty fun when it came out, but there is not much demand for that game at the moment, so i dont think we will support the new version in near future

paracz
01-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Well I did not liked old Rust, new one is way better.
Look here Rust - Steam Charts (http://steamcharts.com/app/252490)
11/2015 it gained 40% population.. 12/2015 it gained another 15% in population.
More and more people returning back when they released new version that is completely different.
Better map, engine, graphic, building.. etc

Best record was 50k people plaiying at same time.. now its around 38k so Rust is back :)

CptPat
01-04-2016, 03:55 PM
It has been suggested several times and unknown if we will have a cheat for Rust Experimental, it's directly up to the administrators.

Egyptian_Hax0r
01-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Hello,

We do understand that more and more people are asking for a cheat for the "New" Rust... A decision has not been made yet about whether it's a yes or no, however, if the numbers asking for this game keep increasing, I can assure you we would definitely look into it.

Thank you.

nickdraak15
01-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Just do it! :)

I know its alot of work because of there "anti cheat" or w/e but its been asked for so many times and i dont know one "good" site that sells one :s

Would really like to see what the coders could bring :)

Greets,
Nick

CptPat
01-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Just do it! :)

I know its alot of work because of there "anti cheat" or w/e but its been asked for so many times and i dont know one "good" site that sells one :s

Would really like to see what the coders could bring :)

Greets,
Nick

As previously stated it is entirely up to the administrators and coders on what they do, it's been suggested several times and I will close this thread as there is no need to keep this thread open for further discussion.