PDA

View Full Version : Insurgency & SQUAD

plznohec
01-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Hey guys! Just had a few questions about your products, and was hoping you could answer them The questions I have apply to both Insurgency & SQUAD. Firstly, I was wondering about detection rate (last time cheat was detected), are all features up to date and working, and how easy is setup for these programs? I am fairly new to the cheat scene, and would just like a basic understanding of these things before I were to purchase.

Thanks in advance,

Tritons
01-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Detection rates for these games are very low, and yes all features are up-to-date. As long as you are able to read, and navigate the forums most all of our cheats are very simple and easy to use.

Noobyollie
01-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Firstly both the cheats are undetected, as for setting them up it depends.

Here are 2 subforums that'll help you out post-purchase, if you're going to get both of these cheats i'd recommend the overdose trial package to see if they're what you want.
https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f742/
https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f672/

Personally I don't use these cheats however I know AJ wouldn't release cheats that aren't up to standard and if you need any help setting them up, come to livechat or TS3 and we can help you out :)

plznohec
01-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Noobyollie, Thank you for the information! Its been a while since I've seen a site with such dedicated staff. Its awesome to see, and makes me even more excited for the purchase! I'll be sure to check those links, and do my research around the website before anything else.

Cheers man,

plznohec
01-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Detection rates for these games are very low, and yes all features are up-to-date. As long as you are able to read, and navigate the forums most all of our cheats are very simple and easy to use.

What's reading? LOL alright man, sounds awesome, and thank you XD I'll be sure to try them out and see how it goes. Again, thank you for the help.
Cheers,

Manny
01-05-2016, 02:36 PM
What's reading? LOL alright man, sounds awesome, and thank you XD I'll be sure to try them out and see how it goes. Again, thank you for the help.
Cheers,

Thanks for your post, don't hesitate to question if you need anything at all Sir. :)