PDA

View Full Version : Aimjunkies Review - CS:GO

MackTheShack
01-11-2016, 02:47 AM
I bought Aimjunkies not too long ago, coming inn and not expecting much to be honest. However I would quickly find out that I was wrong. This hack simply has everything you could ever need with for Rage, HVH og Legit playing. Heres my profile : :D
If you look at my profiles name I have been playing all day like that and I made two people buy the 24 trial version :)

So heres the review:

Legit Aimbot: Theres basicly anything you could ever want here, the perfect settings to fit any playstyle without any problem. There are no hicups here and I see no reason to rate lower than 10/10

Rage Aimbot: This ragebot is an absolute beast when it comes to HVH and 1v1 Arena, which usally turns into an HVH. However if your using Aimjunkies you will be reking anyone, today I met one guy with detectware which obviously got rekt, and I also suprisingly rekt a guy that was using leakedwebz. Anything you could want to make you the ultimate beast here. 10/10

Triggerbot: The Triggerbot works great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. If you put it to hit instantly it will hit instantly, and it will. You can choose to bin it onto a key and pretty much customize it as you please. 10/10

Visuals: When talking about the visuals in Aimjunkies it pretty much has it all. You can choose all different features, esp, glow, chams , whatever you would ever want. You could even turn on all the ESP options, then put it on only when visible. So you will only see the boxes around people when you actually see them. I am mindblown by how good this is. And trust me I tested a lot of providers. 10/10

Misc: The misc option has what a misc section is supposed to have it's fun to play around with it :) 10/10

Security: Detections and Security are quite important, and since Aimjunkies haven't been detected in a long time I started asking around. I almost got banned by some guy calling me a troll in costumer support for asking, however the admin answered the question in the chat box. And 3 detections over 1 and a half year is just extremely good for the size that aimjunkies is. I honestly don't think they could have done a better job considering the size and the amount of features we get on from this cheat: 10/10

Feels free to add me if you want to play with me :) And if you guys want I can show you some pictures of me going 43-0 against ******* and ********* on 1v1 servers :D I would absolutely recommend aimjunkies for anyone !

MULISHA
01-11-2016, 03:13 AM
Hello sir, thank you very much for your review. The appreciated and glad you're enjoying yourself here. I have removed your link for your protection. Please do not post a link on the site for your accounts. That's a really bad idea

Regards

MackTheShack
01-11-2016, 03:20 AM
How come ? It's just a Steam profile link.

letsbreak
01-14-2016, 01:14 AM
-snipped please don't copy paste this in multiple threads. We understand your issue but please post it in the "ban report" section.-

/bigjohnshog

bigjohnshog
01-14-2016, 01:18 AM
We appreciate the review! :)