PDA

View Full Version : gta v hack safety

creepa7
01-14-2016, 05:22 AM
hi
i wanted to ask how safe the gta v online hack is ?
i know i get banned if im super obvious money hacking or flying, godmode etc
but im just asking for the safety trough the anti cheat software, since im a legit guy
was there any detection?
question 2: should my acc be safe if i hack very small amounts of money? like 200k in 1 hour ?

MULISHA
01-14-2016, 05:33 AM
Hello Sir, we have many customers using the grand theft auto five cheat. That being said, you always take a chance when you're cheating but we do our best to protect you. I would say you can go about 500,000 per day. That's all a guesstimate of course.

If you are worried about using your account that you spent a lot of time on it's really a good idea to get a secondary account that's completely up to you though.

Regards

creepa7
01-14-2016, 05:47 AM
thanks for the fast reply, so there was no real detection so far?

Man-of-Albion
01-14-2016, 05:53 AM
Hi creepa7,
All looking good so far, be assured, our cheat security is some of the best around, if not THE best, we value our customers :)

creepa7
01-14-2016, 05:59 AM
Hi creepa7,
All looking good so far, be assured, our cheat security is some of the best around, if not THE best, we value our customers :)

thanks, so ill purchase
its true that u offer some good cheats, but i take your sentence about the security as a nice meant joke^^
anyways thanks for your help, this thread can be closed ;)

Man-of-Albion
01-14-2016, 06:10 AM
Thanks creep, but it was not a joke,lol, AJ do spend thousands of dollars on security software in the continual battle against ant cheat installed by games,to give you the best protection available :)