PDA

View Full Version : CSGO making new account on steam

Adama
01-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Hello,

When making a new steam account, it seems that it is linking itself to my other account as it is the same computer. Were i to get detected on my secondary, how often do they tend to find and ban another account that was not using the software; and will this link have any impact on that.

Adama
01-26-2016, 08:42 PM
It is linking through the family share

CptPat
01-26-2016, 08:43 PM
I suggest watching and following this video if you have been banned previously https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/video-taking-precautions-after-being-73664/

Adama
01-26-2016, 08:47 PM
Thanks, but that's not what i'm asking (also i cannot view that link "Adama, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:")

I'm asking if an alt gets banned and it is on the same comp and ip as my main account, can that get compromised even if i hadn't used the software on it. My accounts seem linked through family share, even if disabled, it recognizes i have another account on my comptuer.

CptPat
01-26-2016, 08:52 PM
Yes if you buy the subscription you will be able to view it, yes but it is unlikely, any links to accounts valve can see but they most likely won't do anything about it.